Guardiola interview with Rio Ferdinand

I take the rumor's about his private life with a huge pinch of Salt.

Has always come across as a fairly decent bloke to me.All be it a Ex-Rag. ;-)

I enjoy his pundetry,i also like the caustic Keane who says it how it is.

Neville on the other hand has been showing his true colors for a while. Trying to influence VAR reviews in real time during games with his own biased opinion.

I am ashamed to say early on in this season i was doubting Pep.I am Man enough to admit it though.

We looked a million Miles away from being Champions ,i felt even top 6 was in serious doubt.

It actually looked to me like Pep was done at our Club, and just going through the motions until his exit.

How wrong could i be, and like I said I am ashamed of that now.

Also i would like to add, if we are to win the League this season. For me it will be right up there with the other 4.We will have done it yet again without KDB,and Aguero for large parts. It will be a great achievement, considering the stellar strike forces of our rivals. We have had to create good well worked team goals. We have played collectively as a well oiled machine.

So proud of Pep and the Boys.

Lets smash them fuckers Sunday now.

fair enough, think we all had a bit of doubt at times at the start of the season, was it going to work again like before. Instead we are BETTER than before, what an amazing manager we have.

Great interview and pep took control just like his team does on the pitch, looked like a men against boys, Rio clearly going for the "I want to air my interview skills so I get more tv time and money". If Rio could stay at that level of fairness and come across well then he would make a good interviewer, but he can never stop himself from displaying his "MEN YANOY-TED" favouritism in the studio. Sure as shit he will show this again.

Overall great interview, pep all relaxed and happy, the scousers & rags must have cringed thinking why didn't we get him, why did we once think pep would be no good JUST because he went to CITEH. Or even worse would be the fact that you couldn't watch that interview and not love pep and respect him.

I hope all you sad biased pundits / reporters in daily papers / writers / sky & BBC arses / FA chairman and more that like to put cities success down as though it is a crime to spend money, watched that and thought "you know this is good for football and a privilege for us all to watch".

I hope all you sad biased pundits / reporters in daily papers / writers / sky & BBC arses / FA chairman and more that like to put cities success down as though it is a crime to spend money, watched that and thought "you know this is good for football and a privilege for us all to watch".

Not only that, these people have had privileged access to the greatest manager of all time for four years. They have had undreamed of opportunity to get some real insights into the game, to improve their football knowledge, to entertain and educate their readers in the art of football and make a reputation for themselves as serious sports journalists.

And what did they do with it ?

There was once a guy, let's maybe say he liked animals?

And let's say said guy was allegedly sent a picture text of the expensive animal's first male born, with the suggestion of what they might name him?

Imagine said guy's surprise, neigh, horror, at the suggestion.

Of course, it could all seem a bit weird they would suggest a female name...

Sheer coincide, perhaps, it happened to share the same Christian name of the woman he had allegedly been sharing bacon sandwiches with in America for over a decade.

Classy club.
A bit cryptic for me at 0740.
Can l have another clue?

He should stay for 10 years as manager, just like the legends do

Not only that, these people have had privileged access to the greatest manager of all time for four years. They have had undreamed of opportunity to get some real insights into the game, to improve their football knowledge, to entertain and educate their readers in the art of football and make a reputation for themselves as serious sports journalists.

And what did they do with it ?
It's the same with players. City with players and managers have put a feast of fantastic football for the benefit of all fans for a decade. It's bad enough when biased fans do it but when professional journalist and even managers refuse to look at our football for what it is and admit that they ARE privileged to see it. Talk about none so blind as those who refuse to look!

At the derby you can guarantee there will be examples of City players doing almost magical things in skill, awareness and positioning which eill be missed completely by Neville and Tyler because they are talking about something irrelevant as if like the Les Dawson character gossiping over the garden fence with the other old woman.
Watching the Dias interview l was impressed that there is more to him than just a good defender. Bruno POTY? City have two far more deserving Portuguese players than him.

Footballers cheat, a lot. Important to separate that from their sports personality. Find it weird when guys get all judgemental about it as if they’d not be doing the same thing.
Look what Phil Foden was up to when his missus was pregnant.
Does that mean he’s a despicable human being ? And sorry excuse for a man?
I'm not talking about cheating on his wife. #metoo says hello.

I mean... he has a framed picture of himself in the background. Says quite a lot. :)

But it's a really great interview, nice to hear Pep talk football, to realize just how extremely dedicated and professional he is. It must be fantastic to be a part of his team.

It sure is fantastic to be supporting the club he manages.
#loveyoupep

Last edited:
Footballers cheat, a lot. Important to separate that from their sports personality. Find it weird when guys get all judgemental about it as if they’d not be doing the same thing.
Look what Phil Foden was up to when his missus was pregnant.
Does that mean he’s a despicable human being ? And sorry excuse for a man?
Who's defending Foden? He deserved a good slap for that, blue or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.