Guardiola interview with Rio Ferdinand

It's "The United Way".

Ask The Family Guy or Wooney
There was once a guy, let's maybe say he liked animals?

And let's say said guy was allegedly sent a picture text of the expensive animal's first male born, with the suggestion of what they might name him?

Imagine said guy's surprise, neigh, horror, at the suggestion.

Of course, it could all seem a bit weird they would suggest a female name...

Sheer coincide, perhaps, it happened to share the same Christian name of the woman he had allegedly been sharing bacon sandwiches with in America for over a decade.

Classy club.

Good interview. A window to Pep’s thought.

Though I think the club can top this off with a pub setting table talk with Pep, Mancini and Pellegrini together. About their analysis of matches, their strategies, etc

Now that would be a 2-hour interview gold standard.
I love Mancini and Pellegrini played some great winning football but Pep, it he chose to, would knock spots off them when it came to analysis.

I take the rumor's about his private life with a huge pinch of Salt.

Has always come across as a fairly decent bloke to me.All be it a Ex-Rag. ;-)

I enjoy his pundetry,i also like the caustic Keane who says it how it is.

Neville on the other hand has been showing his true colors for a while. Trying to influence VAR reviews in real time during games with his own biased opinion.

I am ashamed to say early on in this season i was doubting Pep.I am Man enough to admit it though.

We looked a million Miles away from being Champions ,i felt even top 6 was in serious doubt.

It actually looked to me like Pep was done at our Club, and just going through the motions until his exit.

How wrong could i be, and like I said I am ashamed of that now.

Also i would like to add, if we are to win the League this season. For me it will be right up there with the other 4.We will have done it yet again without KDB,and Aguero for large parts. It will be a great achievement, considering the stellar strike forces of our rivals. We have had to create good well worked team goals. We have played collectively as a well oiled machine.

So proud of Pep and the Boys.

Lets smash them fuckers Sunday now.

Last edited:
I think Pep may be interested in the England job in 2023. Winning the World Cup is the only thing left for him and he'll never get the Spain job because of the politics.
I could see Pep doing the England job but 2023 seems a little bit too early for him

There was once a guy, let's maybe say he liked animals?

And let's say said guy was allegedly sent a picture text of the expensive animal's first male born, with the suggestion of what they might name him?

Imagine said guy's surprise, neigh, horror, at the suggestion.

Of course, it could all seem a bit weird they would suggest a female name...

Sheer coincide, perhaps, it happened to share the same Christian name of the woman he had allegedly been sharing bacon sandwiches with in America for over a decade.

Classy club.
Haven’t heard the story but with my Columbo overcoat on, I’m guessing...

E001C7A9-3EEF-4240-8ED1-ED884503F691.jpeg

Did Rio mention how often he cheated on said wife?
A fucking self absorbed hypocrite and a sorry excuse for a man

Ferdinand is a despicable human being. Hopefully, one day, a former SSN presenter will feel supported enough to come forward with the truth about him and what he did.

If you cheat on your wife you cheat on your kids by lying and depriving them of the time they would have had if you werent seeing the fancy bit instead , all those late homes after the kids were in bed already , that time
Footballers cheat, a lot. Important to separate that from their sports personality. Find it weird when guys get all judgemental about it as if they’d not be doing the same thing.
Look what Phil Foden was up to when his missus was pregnant.
Does that mean he’s a despicable human being ? And sorry excuse for a man?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.