Guidetti ...

MCFC-alan88 said:
It's nothing unusual to pick up an injury after coming back from a major one. Either way MP rates him and when he's ready, we'll see him. We don't need to rush him back.

If he rated him that much he wouldn't have bought 2 big name signings.

Kun Aguero said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
It's nothing unusual to pick up an injury after coming back from a major one. Either way MP rates him and when he's ready, we'll see him. We don't need to rush him back.

He's a kid who's had a serious illness, you don't go in to a season with 2 strikers with hope riding on him being ready, it's foolish. Time is on Guidetti's side, there really is no rush.

FlatlineMonday said:
you want to see how he's doing?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.com/citytv/Interviews/2013/John-Guidetti-pre-season-tour-2013-interview-South-Africa?play=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.com/citytv/Interviews/2 ... ica?play=1</a>

A good diving tip for Hart there.

Thanks for sharing.

MCFC-alan88 said:

Looking at the strikers we have he won't be getting a start for a good while.

Edin Dzeko, Sergio Aguero, Stevan Jovetic, Alvaro Negredo, John Guidetti,

matrix said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Guidetti is 21, Negredo is 27 and Dzeko is 27.

In footballing terms, he has all the time in the world. I honestly don't see why everyone is so rabid about rushing him back in to first team football.

Leave him where he is. Getting fit and over his injuries so when his time comes, he can actually do something about it without getting injured again.

MCFC-alan88 said:
matrix said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

In footballing terms, he has all the time in the world. I honestly don't see why everyone is so rabid about rushing him back in to first team football.

Leave him where he is. Getting fit and over his injuries so when his time comes, he can actually do something about it without getting injured again.

I think others like me just want him to get a little bit of action, say 15 to 10 mins here and there, but I fear he won't even get that once his knee is sorted.

dobobobo said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
matrix said:

I think others like me just want him to get a little bit of action, say 15 to 10 mins here and there, but I fear he won't even get that once his knee is sorted.

He will get there, it was just bad timing for him to pick up an injury at the end of the EDS campaign. This injury is a minor setback. Maybe a short term loan can help him. He just needs out of EDS.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Kun Aguero said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

He's a kid who's had a serious illness, you don't go in to a season with 2 strikers with hope riding on him being ready, it's foolish. Time is on Guidetti's side, there really is no rush.

I'm not saying he should be our captain but his record in the Dutch league should give him a squad role. I'm fairly certain he could get more goals than Welbeck. Sell Dzeko. Promote Johnny. We need to give more youth players a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.