Guidetti ...

Just looked at Ibrahimovic's stats during his time at ajax in particular when he was 20 (the age the Guidetti was when he was at Feyenoord)

He scored 13 in 25 league appearances and 21 in 42 in all competitions and 2 assists

Guidetti scored 20 in 23 league appearances and 20 in 24 in all competitions (feyenoord weren't in europe) and 8 assists

Looks like he could be one of the best strikers in the world, hopefully the stats don't lie.

ianw16 said:
I've seen very little of this guy. Is there anyone who is familiar enough with him to make a comparison between this lad and, say, Daniel Sturridge at an equivalent age? If he's roughly the same or not quite as good, then I won't get too excited.

Read my above post to see guidetti's stats

When sturridge was at chelsea in 2010-11 he scored 4 in 21 games in all competitions but in the same season he went on loan to bolton and scored 8 in 12.

If you mean Style of play wise i don't know very much about guidetti's play style maybe someone else can help you

Hope he get's a chance eventually. Think he deserves it, even if it is just a Cup match. Probably won't be this year though.

Kun Aguero said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Kun Aguero said:
If he rated him that much he wouldn't have bought 2 big name signings.

He's a kid who's had a serious illness, you don't go in to a season with 2 strikers with hope riding on him being ready, it's foolish. Time is on Guidetti's side, there really is no rush.

I'm not saying he should be our captain but his record in the Dutch league should give him a squad role. I'm fairly certain he could get more goals than Welbeck. Sell Dzeko. Promote Johnny. We need to give more youth players a chance.
i agree that he should still be better than Welbeck but the latter part sure looks like drivel considering we spent 2 fat wads in the past 2 weeks.

Got to get fit before he can be given a chance. The knee injury couldn't have come at a worse time for the lad. On the bright side Pellegrini is a big fan of him

malg said:
You know something, if he'd been at The Filth under Ferguson I reckon he'd have been given a chance by now.
Difficult to achieve when he`s not fit, got to trust the professionals ..

toddluvzgta said:
Kun Aguero said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
He's a kid who's had a serious illness, you don't go in to a season with 2 strikers with hope riding on him being ready, it's foolish. Time is on Guidetti's side, there really is no rush.

I'm not saying he should be our captain but his record in the Dutch league should give him a squad role. I'm fairly certain he could get more goals than Welbeck. Sell Dzeko. Promote Johnny. We need to give more youth players a chance.
i agree that he should still be better than Welbeck but the latter part sure looks like drivel considering we spent 2 fat wads in the past 2 weeks.

So we don't need to give more youth team players a chance? even if we loan Johnny Be Gudetti out and replace him with someone who knows he'll be 4th choice. Having 4 big name strikers won't work(even the rag team in 99 never had 4 big name strikers as Solskjaer knew he was 4th choice.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.