Guidetti ...

I've been calling for gudetti for a while but I'm starting to get tired of it now he's never going to get a chance at the first team..and honestly if I was a young prospect I would never want to go to city as I'll never get a chance to break in the first team ..all this new training ground shit is for nothing at this rate if we keep buying players for 30 million ..if this continues we won't get any top kids wanting to develop in our system..and if Suarez becomes a beast than that would justify my opinion

eddiemarin09 said:
I've been calling for gudetti for a while but I'm starting to get tired of it now he's never going to get a chance at the first team..and honestly if I was a young prospect I would never want to go to city as I'll never get a chance to break in the first team ..all this new training ground shit is for nothing at this rate if we keep buying players for 30 million ..if this continues we won't get any top kids wanting to develop in our system..and if Suarez becomes a beast than that would justify my opinion

INJURED

karen7 said:
eddiemarin09 said:

INJURED
I understand that I still don't get the feeling it's going to happen even when he's fit

eddiemarin09 said:
karen7 said:
eddiemarin09 said:

INJURED
I understand that I still don't get the feeling it's going to happen even when he's fit

Pellers likes him,he will get a chance but it seems a long way off until he will be fit enough

eddiemarin09 said:
karen7 said:
eddiemarin09 said:

INJURED

But your post was about lack of chances... it's 100% sure Guidetti was penciled in for some Premier League games late last season before his ligament injury, so the chance would have been there. And had he taken it, maybe we would have signed one less striker or sold Dzeko since Pellegrini likes Guidetti.

Truth is, there haven't been enough good talents to push the first teamers in the last few years. Guidetti has been the first but plagued by injuries/illness. Lopes and Rekik are perhaps the second and third and we'll see how they get on. Rekik has done very well for PSV but is recovering from surgery now and will be playing again soon. And if he keeps improving, maybe there will be a place for him especially since fellow left-footer Lescott is probably on his way.

karen7 said:
eddiemarin09 said:
karen7 said:

Pellers likes him,he will get a chance but it seems a long way off until he will be fit enough
I agree..it always seems like when he shakes off one injury he gets another one ..I hope pelle wanting him on loan for Malaga last season counts for something..I just want to see if he can be effective for us already I'm growing impatient

karen7 said:
eddiemarin09 said:

INJURED

Is he though? or is he in rehab still and nearing fitness?

It would be wonderful for some kind of progress report.....

eddiemarin09 said:

Explain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.