Guidetti

Re: Giudetti

If we get £4m for this guy along with what we've got for Rodwell and the likely £12m for Garcia we're doing OK - If Micah Richards and Scott Sinclair go for decent transfer fees as well Txiki will have deffo earned his crust this summer!!!!

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Looks like Denayer is also on his way out on loan.....He seemed to do well when he got time on the pitch in pre-season

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 36s
City defender Jason Denayer (19) has joined Scottish champions Celtic on loan according to tomorrow's Daily Record. pic.twitter.com/9MCoEL72eo

Yep confirmed by City now.

KiLP12 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Looks like Denayer is also on his way out on loan.....He seemed to do well when he got time on the pitch in pre-season

City defender Jason Denayer (19) has joined Scottish champions Celtic on loan according to tomorrow's Daily Record. pic.twitter.com/9MCoEL72eo

Just confirmed another as well....City getting business done!!;)

Manchester City News ‏@ManCityMEN 5m
And now local lad @gregleigh_ joins Crewe until January! #MCFC busy in loan market...

Seems like the after burners have gone on re transfers out and we are getting everything done before the weekend so that the players left will be the squad we go with for the season. It is as though we are closing the window as far as our business is concerned before 17th August rather than have players in limbo after the real footie starts.

Can someone tell me if there are any new facts in his transfer to Feyenoord? Are the clubs talking about this transfer? And in which level is this transfer at the moment?

Thank you.

KiLP12 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Nice to see how highly the Celtic manager rates Denayer..maybe next year he can stick around and make the squad....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 8h
Celtic boss Ronny Deila on City loanee Jason Denayer: "Jason is going to be worth a lot of money. He is already worth a lot, maybe £10m."

Rocco038 said:
Can someone tell me if there are any new facts in his transfer to Feyenoord? Are the clubs talking about this transfer? And in which level is this transfer at the moment?

Thank you.
All I know I what was in the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

As you will know he went on loan to Stoke last season in January, but he did not start a single game for them, largely because Stoke bought Odemwingie who is a very good experienced striker.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
KiLP12 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Nice to see how highly the Celtic manager rates Denayer..maybe next year he can stick around and make the squad....

Celtic boss Ronny Deila on City loanee Jason Denayer: "Jason is going to be worth a lot of money. He is already worth a lot, maybe £10m."

I think he'll be our Vincent Kompany.

KiLP12 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
KiLP12 said:

I think he'll be our Vincent Kompany.
I thought we already had Vincent Kompany? Surely he'll be our Jason Denayer?

If he goes for 4m then we have done good business, we will no doubt have a sell on clause in there as well to protect ourselves should he reach the potential that he has.

Seemingly Feyenoord are the only team interested in him and there is no chance he will play here so we will best off banking the money we can get for him and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.