Guitar Thread

Good,rosewood looks a bit scruffy on a white Strat.Plus you can pretend to be Hendrix at Woodstock!
:-)
He did play one now and again with a rosewood neck....but the maple look is iconic.
Its certainly the most expensive guitar i own...but not the most played...any band i have played in hasnt ever really had a typical strat sound...but i learnt to play on a Strat (copy).....and have just always wanted a white one :-)

:-)
He did play one now and again with a rosewood neck....but the maple look is iconic.
Its certainly the most expensive guitar i own...but not the most played...any band i have played in hasnt ever really had a typical strat sound...but i learnt to play on a Strat (copy).....and have just always wanted a white one :-)
I had a Buddy Holly re-issue once,sunburst and maple.bought it new and it was so beautiful I hardly played it!
Just put it on a stand and looked at it mostly.

Before I get hammered for 'trying to be in Oasis' again, any thoughts on the Epiphone EJ-200 and anyone held one?

Tops of £300.

@sniff ?

My mate has gigged with one and it sounded the part. I've been looking at picking up a cheap SJ 200. It pretty much the same minus the cut away on the fret board. In my experience the newer Gibson's are not much cop. id research if thats the same with epiphone, i was just going to pick one up and see. They are not big money and you will get your money back if you want to sell it on.

My mate has gigged with one and it sounded the part. I've been looking at picking up a cheap SJ 200. It pretty much the same minus the cut away on the fret board. In my experience the newer Gibson's are not much cop. id research if thats the same with epiphone, i was just going to pick one up and see. They are not big money and you will get your money back if you want to sell it on.
That was pretty much my thought on it - for tops of about £300, if it's pish I will just sell it on.

Looking at one win black.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.