Gundogan back to Dortmund ?

Gundogan's dinked through balls are a thing of majesty and at his best, he is exceptional. If he wants to leave, City will let him go and it will be a shame.

If he wants to leave, I don’t think we have much choice, isnt his contract up?

If he wants to leave, I don’t think we have much choice, isnt his contract up?
1 year left as far as I'm aware and Dortmund don't pay big fees so if he's not screaming to go probably better to keep him imo.

Gundogan's dinked through balls are a thing of majesty and at his best, he is exceptional. If he wants to leave, City will let him go and it will be a shame.
So intelligent and his ability in and around the box can't be underestimated.
Pep likes him and wants people who want to stay, but as others have said, if he won't sign, he's trying to see it out.
So if City get their money back from Dortmund, maybe.

1 year left as far as I'm aware and Dortmund don't pay big fees so if he's not screaming to go probably better to keep him imo.

Although I agree with your stance, Dortmund are forking out €38m for 30 year old Mat Hummels from Bayern.

Although I agree with your stance, Dortmund are forking out €38m for 30 year old Mat Hummels from Bayern.
2 years on his contract though, Silky only has 1. I'd say we'll get €15m at most for him now.

2 years on his contract though, Silky only has 1. I'd say we'll get €15m at most for him now.

True. I wouldn't sell for less than £25m, so we shd keep him.

Like you said ,)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.