Gundogan Statue

this is the problem with going overboard on the first 3.

Bernardo, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Laporte, Walker, Ederson, Fernandinho (?), Stones, Mahrez, Foden have all achieved more than them now.

Wheres Riyadh’s statue? cmon lads.

Bernardo, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Laporte, Walker, Ederson, Fernandinho (?), Stones, Mahrez, Foden have all achieved more than them now.

You're no fun

For me it’s 10 years of high level success gets you the statue, I’d have hundreds of the fuckers sprouting up around the ground.

I'm guessing the bar is now set higher for a statue than just number of titles won etc. Otherwise, yeah, we could end up like this ...
terracottawarriorschina.jpg

You are not thinking big enough. We can never have too many statues, the more there are, the more we have achieved, obviously. I'm thinking Jason and the Argonauts big...massive bronze things. That move. Lol.
Oh, that's the pep statue standing astride the bridge from the academy to the stadium like the collosus of Rhodes. His face will be looking down from outside the stadium at his creation on the field

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.