Gundogan Statue

Oh, that's the pep statue standing astride the bridge from the academy to the stadium like the collosus of Rhodes. His face will be looking down from outside the stadium at his creation on the field
Pep will have a statue in the sky, looking down on football played on the deck that’s revolutionised the game. Fat Sam and GPC will be cast in in dog shit at his lap, a pair of narcissistic fuckers struggling to accept the game as it is now was shaped and honed by our brilliant gaffer, Pep is the “Man”.

this is the problem with going overboard on the first 3.

Bernardo, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Laporte, Walker, Ederson, Fernandinho (?), Stones, Mahrez, Foden have all achieved more than them now.

Wheres Riyadh’s statue? cmon lads.
I don’t think we went overboard…. Those three for me were on a different level and gave a tremendous long service, our greatest goal scorer, captain and all-round player in the same generation…for me they all eclipsed other candidates like Zabba, Yaya, Fernandinho

Question is out of the current players who get to same level as those three… KDB and Gundo are most certainly in the conversation for me - certainly a win and performance next week would cement them at the level of the previous three. You’d also think by the time foden is done he will be our most decorated player by a country-mile (%if he’s not already already)

I don’t think we went overboard…. Those three for me were on a different level and gave a tremendous long service, our greatest goal scorer, captain and all-round player in the same generation…for me they all eclipsed other candidates like Zabba, Yaya, Fernandinho

Question is out of the current players who get to same level as those three… KDB and Gundo are most certainly in the conversation for me - certainly a win and performance next week would cement them at the level of the previous three. You’d also think by the time foden is done he will be our most decorated player by a country-mile (%if he’s not already already)
De Bruyne is the best player city have ever had and I would still argue the best player in the world right now. He has no competition in his position.

De Bruyne is the best player city have ever had and I would still argue the best player in the world right now. He has no competition in his position.
As a pure footballer David Silva for me… but let’s not get into a debate let’s just agree that they are both fantastic footballers and we’ve been exceptionally lucky to watch them for so long

this is the problem with going overboard on the first 3.

Bernardo, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Laporte, Walker, Ederson, Fernandinho (?), Stones, Mahrez, Foden have all achieved more than them now.

Wheres Riyadh’s statue? cmon lads.
The 3 who got statues were the correct players to get them.
Highest ever scorer
Most decorated captain ever
Best ever player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.