Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a hefty whack considering his contract only has a year to run.

I know but Dortmund know that there is plenty of interest in him and Pep wants him badly so will use that. They'll also use the fact that they'll run down his contract like Lewa and, possibly, lead to us missing out.

I know but Dortmund know that there is plenty of interest in him and Pep wants him badly so will use that. They'll also use the fact that they'll run down his contract like Lewa and, possibly, lead to us missing out.
I'm not that bothered what the cost will be. If whoever is in charge of the transfer budget okays the deal and he improves the team then so be it. It just seems excessive considering someone like Kroos went to Madrid for around £25 million under similar circumstances.

I'm not that bothered what the cost will be. If whoever is in charge of the transfer budget okays the deal and he improves the team then so be it. It just seems excessive considering someone like Kroos went to Madrid for around £25 million under similar circumstances.

Yeah but I guess teams know we'll pay over the odds for players so they'll stake up the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.