Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because everyone knows we tend to pay the top line figure asked for eventually.
That's fucked up. We need to cut that out. It is one thing when the team genuinely doesn't want to sell and we force their hand, I get that. But these type deals, where the player is down to one year and has often stated he'd likely leave, and the team already has his replacement in place, it's beyond ridiculous to be paying 40 million With Wiegl, Ginter, Castro, Bender, Sahin and Mkhitaryn they are well covered in every spot Gundogan plays for them. I think they've prepared well for his departure. Yet we'll get fleeced. :(

When it's all said and done, I hope it's no more than 25 million. That will be commiserate to his talent and how little time he had left on his contract. Even if he goes on to be the best CM in the world, anything over 25 milion will still be a fleece.

from what ive read we have offered 28 for him
I can stomach that. But tell the Sheikh I said no more, and if they ask for more the Sheikh needs to light a fire under Txiki's ars.I know he delivered on Pep, but this is no time to rest on his Laurel :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.