Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was done?

When that's said on here you have to read between the lines. Whoever is saying it has info to say its done between player, agent and us as that's always the first negotiation to take place as the buying club needs to know if its worth their while bidding officially.

When they get the nod, they will then negotiate with the selling club which is seemingly happening now, hence the news breaking via the media.

When that's said on here you have to read between the lines. Whoever is saying it has info to say its done between player, agent and us as that's always the first negotiation to take place as the buying club needs to know if its worth their while bidding officially.

When they get the nod, they will then negotiate with the selling club which is seemingly happening now, hence the news breaking via the media.

What's surprising me is I was sure he had a £22m buyout clause?

What's surprising me is I was sure he had a £22m buyout clause?

He might well have mate but non of us will ever know given the way made up numbers are banded about when it concerns transfers.

BvB know he is coming to us and the political game will get played out for the benefit of their fans but ultimately, we will get our man.

CfwvfLIWwAEwPDp.jpg

Manchester is BLUE ‏@manchesterisB 1h1 hour ago

Dubai Sports TV Presenter Hamed Alharthi confirms that Gundogan to City is done. #WelcomeGundogan WHAT A SIGNING

This is Gona be another Delph signing Injured for 3/4 of the season.. Supose he will fit right in

That picture is weeks old. That's what started the rumours off in the first place.
There's been at least £10 million added to his fee since that picture. By the time he signs on the dotted line he'll only have three weeks left on his contract and will have cost us £40 million! Haha!

There's been at least £10 million added to his fee since that picture. By the time he signs on the dotted line he'll only have three weeks left on his contract and will have cost us £40 million! Haha!
That wouldn't surprise me. While his talent is worth it, why do we continue to get fleeced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.