Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fucked up. We need to cut that out. It is one thing when the team genuinely doesn't want to sell and we force their hand, I get that. But these type deals, where the player is down to one year and has often stated he'd likely leave, and the team already has his replacement in place, it's beyond ridiculous to be paying 40 million With Wiegl, Ginter, Castro, Bender, Sahin and Mkhitaryn they are well covered in every spot Gundogan plays for them. I think they've prepared well for his departure. Yet we'll get fleeced. :(

When it's all said and done, I hope it's no more than 25 million. That will be commiserate to his talent and how little time he had left on his contract. Even if he goes on to be the best CM in the world, anything over 25 milion will still be a fleece.

We will always get fleeced as long as we're in the tier we're in now (PSG, Juve) and we continue to prove we're willing to overpay to get the players we need. It's also painfully obvious each window how badly we need need certain positions filled. It won't be that way 3-5 years from now after Pep builds his core and our academy starts producing good enough talent that can fit in comfortably in the first team. It's a slow process and we are heading in the right direction.

ST - set (Kun, Nacho)
Wings - Priorty
AM - set (KDB, Silva)
CM - major priority
CDM - set for now, will need help soon
LB/RB - going to need help soon
CB - need help

There's at least 4 major players that we need this window and everybody knows we're buying so we're going to be over paying for sure (Two midfielders, CB, and a wing). We'll be getting hosed 4/4 times this window. Next window we'll probably get fleeced for outside backs. After two windows we should be set and should start getting closer to paying market value. That's how I see it playing out at least.

We will always get fleeced as long as we're in the tier we're in now (PSG, Juve) and we continue to prove we're willing to overpay to get the players we need. It's also painfully obvious each window how badly we need need certain positions filled. It won't be that way 3-5 years from now after Pep builds his core and our academy starts producing good enough talent that can fit in comfortably in the first team. It's a slow process and we are heading in the right direction.

ST - set (Kun, Nacho)
Wings - Priorty
AM - set (KDB, Silva)
CM - major priority
CB - need help

There's at least 4 major players that we need this window and everybody knows we're buying so we're going to be over paying for sure (Two midfielders, CB, and a wing). We'll be getting hosed 4/4 times this window. Next window we'll probably get fleeced for outside backs. After two windows we should be set and should
start getting closer to paying market value. That's how I see it playing out at least.
absolutely agree with u regarding areas of need in the team

ST - set (Kun, Nacho)
Wings - Priorty
AM - set (KDB, Silva)
CM - major priority
CB - need help

There's at least 4 major players that we need this window and everybody knows we're buying so we're going to be over paying for sure (Two midfielders, CB, and a wing). We'll be getting hosed 4/4 times this window. Next window we'll probably get fleeced for outside backs. After two windows we should be set and should start getting closer to paying market value. That's how I see it playing out at least.

What the fuck is an outside back? Is this some old fuckers saying that us young cunts don't understand.

That's fucked up. We need to cut that out. It is one thing when the team genuinely doesn't want to sell and we force their hand, I get that. But these type deals, where the player is down to one year and has often stated he'd likely leave, and the team already has his replacement in place, it's beyond ridiculous to be paying 40 million With Wiegl, Ginter, Castro, Bender, Sahin and Mkhitaryn they are well covered in every spot Gundogan plays for them. I think they've prepared well for his departure. Yet we'll get fleeced. :(

When it's all said and done, I hope it's no more than 25 million. That will be commiserate to his talent and how little time he had left on his contract. Even if he goes on to be the best CM in the world, anything over 25 milion will still be a fleece.

After Fernando's deal, nothing will surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.