Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched his videos at youtube, reminds me of xavi but with more willingness in taking tackles.. if he come to city, pep would have his new xavi, now.. why not promoting brahim to find out whether he is the "new messi"
How about if in a couple of years time Brahim Diaz is ready for promotion to the first team we hold off on the silly 'next/new' labels and the unnecessary pressure they create.

According to the stats, the old lazy Yaya is better than the young Gundogan.

Yaya has 8 goals & 7 assists this season

Gundogan has 2 goals & 3 assists.
Horses for courses - a different type of player, one who fits into a team system better. You will see that under Pep we will not be so reliant on certain individuals, unless of course we sign a certain number 10 in Spain which I doubt.

According to the stats, the old lazy Yaya is better than the young Gundogan.

Yaya has 8 goals & 7 assists this season

Gundogan has 2 goals & 3 assists.

That's funny, because he had Yaya Barry and Garcia on toast at the Etihad and Yaya got fuck all goals and assists in that game.

I'll only believe he's ours when sky start showing clips of him tripping over his laces and they change his name from ilkay to wankay.

Seems like he had a decent game in return from injury today. Over 90% pass completion in 65 minutes with some interceptions in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.