Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come he's a sub for Dortmund?

Injured, or not playing well? He came on late in the Liverpool 2nd leg

He's not a sub. He recently returned from an injury, and they didn't want to rush him back.

He's been playing great. The game against Schalke steadied after he came on. And they dominated their last game 3-0 with him starting.

Great player, world class infact.

But the amount of injury lay offs he's had at the age of 25, doesn't really bode well for him as he gets older? And problems with his spine as well. I remember a few years back there was speculation about him ever playing football again. He's missed 11 games this season, and the Bundesliga isn't as physically demanding as the PL. I know you have to take a punt sometimes, but it's odd that nobody else is bidding, especially with a 30m price tag?

Great player, world class infact.

But the amount of injury lay offs he's had at the age of 25, doesn't really bode well for him as he gets older? And problems with his spine as well. I remember a few years back there was speculation about him ever playing football again. He's missed 11 games this season, and the Bundesliga isn't as physically demanding as the PL. I know you have to take a punt sometimes, but it's odd that nobody else is bidding, especially with a 30m price tag?
Barcelona and Juventus were after him according to Di Marzio while back.... they won't bid because he wants to come here. This is the advantage in tapping up players.

I know all the attention us usually on strikers, but I would really look forward to ferna and gundog playing together in central midfield. What a combination of tenacity, work rate and skill that would be.

With him and possibly a goal-scoring winger, we'll have a ferocious attack. Things are really looking up for us fellow Blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.