Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho would make way for Xhaka.
Thats a downgrade... Why do that when Yaya and Fernando does already need to leave to make way and Fernandinho plays everywhere needed... if that not pep style i dont know what is. Im sure DInho is staying

Thats a downgrade... Why do that when Yaya and Fernando does already need to leave to make way and Fernandinho plays everywhere needed... if that not pep style i dont know what is. Im sure DInho is staying

I love Fern, but Xhaka offers game control. Gundogan would replace Fern. No point comparing Fern to Xhaka as they are not comparable.

I would assume its because of his foreign player status and age.

I can only presume that the talk of Fernandinho making way is age related - not that I'd agree with that sentiment.

I love Fern, but Xhaka offers game control. Gundogan would replace Fern. No point comparing Fern to Xhaka as they are not comparable.

I would assume its because of his foreign player status and age.
I also think that Gündogan compares to Fernandinho, certainly not Fernando. Question is who will be Pep's Xabi Alonso in City's midfield. Can't see Fernando there, just not good enough.

You have to remember guys, basing TH is correct, that Pep us building a young team for a fresh cycle.

I would keep Fern but he maybe the Yaya quandry we had when PSG tapped him up and we shouldve sold (I hoped we would).

Gundogan, Xhaka and Pogba in a three is outstanding and have 5 years in the trio easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.