Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly out in terms of being a shoe-in starter. That's just based on the business we are attempting to do.

I suspect he can stay, so long as he accepts a squad role, and will take the bench spot vacated by Yaya and Fernando.

Oh cheers mate. What about delph opportunity to stay? Or be converted to lb as some suggest?

Any truth in the oxlade chamberlain stuff?

I love Fern, but Xhaka offers game control. Gundogan would replace Fern. No point comparing Fern to Xhaka as they are not comparable.

I would assume its because of his foreign player status and age.
we cannot replace 4-5 central midfielders. Fernando Yaya nad Delph must go before Ferna does. as said in article yesterday, hes safe.

Certainly out in terms of being a shoe-in starter. That's just based on the business we are attempting to do.

I suspect he can stay, so long as he accepts a squad role, and will take the bench spot vacated by Yaya and Fernando.
Fernandinho will stay and used in less games. Fernando and Yaya and Pogba and gundogan in

giphy.gif

You have to remember guys, basing TH is correct, that Pep us building a young team for a fresh cycle.

I would keep Fern but he maybe the Yaya quandry we had when PSG tapped him up and we shouldve sold (I hoped we would).

Gundogan, Xhaka and Pogba in a three is outstanding and have 5 years in the trio easy

Gundogan Xhaka and Pogba could also take a spot from a player which is not midfield as in wingback slot just in terms of squad place, especially if we play 3 at the back. Pep plays with a lot of midfielders hence i think Fernas spot will be VERY important.

I reckon the summer after this one, but max value is now. If I was him, I would want out to Juve for a 3 year deal
At what system we are looking to play now with all linked targets is a 3 at the back, a lot of midfielders and a few striker option. I can see a player like Xhaka coming in for a slot that was occupied by Kolarov or even Bony.

You all have to remember that we will play a completely different style. As much as I love Fernandinho, he might be Pellers' swiss knife but he might not be Pep's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.