Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all have to remember that we will play a completely different style. As much as I love Fernandinho, he might be Pellers' swiss knife but he might not be Pep's.
Too long of a shot. Our most consisten player this season and a nonstop machine, as said may time, there isnt a more " Pep" player in our squad.

But we will have more pep players next season. If he goes he goes. We will have a younger midfield to set us up for at least 4 years
Doesnt matter as you just cannot throw out 3-5 midfielders like that, as this isnt FM or FIFA. Its not a super brilliant idea to sell the most useful player not only this season but in a system that our new manager plays.

Too long of a shot. Our most consisten player this season and a nonstop machine, as said may time, there isnt a more " Pep" player in our squad.

You're not reading it, though.

Fernandinho is not for sale, he may choose to leave, simply because he will have players coming in who will start ahead of him.

I am certain he will stay and accept his bench role.

giphy.gif

FFS, TH, it's only bloody March! Now you'll have me glued to this bloody forum until September 1st. Bastard!

(Only joking pal, love your updates but could live without the music clues as I've never got one yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.