Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well

Surely if we get stones one CB must go after demi as he is nailed on to go.

Otamendi
Kompany
Mangala
Denayer
Stones

Reckon Mangala will be the one who looses out.

Kompany & Otamendi for now ... Denayer & Stones for the future

Too long of a shot. Our most consisten player this season and a nonstop machine, as said may time, there isnt a more " Pep" player in our squad.
Again I personally think Dinho will stay. I'm just saying that we might want to prepare ourselves in the unlikely event that he's out.

Again I personally think Dinho will stay. I'm just saying that we might want to prepare ourselves in the unlikely event that he's out.
As Tolmie stated he will not get the time hes getting now but will most likley accept a squad role coming season. Fernando and Yaya will be sold out in midfield.

I'll happily and honestly admit that I'd rather see him than Pogba, and not just because of the massively reduced price. He could be something our midfield lacked almost since the takeover (if you not count that Yaya occasionally filled the role perfectly). Would be huge.

I'll happily and honestly admit that I'd rather see him than Pogba, and not just because of the massively reduced price. He could be something our midfield lacked almost since the takeover (if you not count that Yaya occasionally filled the role perfectly). Would be huge.
Looks like it will be both not either Gundo or Pogba ;)

Delph going nowhere.

And 100 per cent on Ox. Certainly in terms of his agent trying to sort it.

Chuck in Stones, and we will have plenty of home grown core.
That's a lot of midfielders though. I am taking it for granted (because of you) that Pogba and Gündogan are going to happen. I think Yaya and Fernando will leave. Based on those assumptions means City will have:

Pogba
Gündogan
Fernandinho
Delph
Nasri
Silva
and hopefully M. Garcia
and that's without counting De Bruyne as midfielder, which I think he really is.

Is there room for more signings there - e.g. Xhaka - unless somebody leaves? Is Ox a midfielder?

That's a lot of midfielders though. I am taking it for granted (because of you) that Pogba and Gündogan are going to happen. I think Yaya and Fernando will leave. Based on those assumptions means City will have:

Pogba
Gündogan
Fernandinho
Delph
Nasri
Silva
and hopefully M. Garcia
and that's without counting De Bruyne as midfielder, which I think he really is.

Is there room for more signings there - e.g. Xhaka - unless somebody leaves? Is Ox a midfielder?
A Garcia is a small step ahead of Manu atm. I think Xhaka can be slotted in, with Kolarov one of many leaving and us not looking at fullbacks there are slot to be filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.