Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gone a bit quiet on this potential transfer,anyone got any ITK stuff to give us?

We won't hear a jot until the transfer window opens. If this is a 'done deal' then the detail is agreed in principle by all 3 parties and at best the clubs agree to do it unconditionally on day 1 of the window however in practice the most common arrangement is just the principle and figures / structure agreed. You can have a precontract (an agreement to sign a contract) but they are generally conditional and they are not a 100% guarantee it will go through! The only thing that counts is the fa forms going to the fa to confirm the deal is done and that can't happen until the window is open.

We won't hear a jot until the transfer window opens. If this is a 'done deal' then the detail is agreed in principle by all 3 parties and at best the clubs agree to do it unconditionally on day 1 of the window however in practice the most common arrangement is just the principle and figures / structure agreed. You can have a precontract (an agreement to sign a contract) but they are generally conditional and they are not a 100% guarantee it will go through! The only thing that counts is the fa forms going to the fa to confirm the deal is done and that can't happen until the window is open.
Ta,hope this one goes through ok

It is done, time to flap about the player alongside him, a certain Black fella with a flambouyant hairdoo
Now those 2 would be something else,i'm going to be glued to the transfer forum all summer,i ventured in for the first Isco thread and i haven't managed to escape since ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.