Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now those 2 would be something else,i'm going to be glued to the transfer forum all summer,i ventured in for the first Isco thread and i haven't managed to escape since ha

I personally think the time for Nasri to leave and be replaced by Isco is now. Silva maybe next year for Koke in a perfect world.

Not ITK myself but this thread may as well be closed tbh

BT Europe Augsburg v Dortmund. 4.30pm Sunday 20.03.16

Hope Gundogan plays.

He will significantly improve our midfield.

This is the guy who's going to replace Yaya's brain in the midfield, but be able to do it with younger legs. There's no point expecting him to chip in with the same goals because it wont be his job - He's going to make sure we go into every game with a very good chance of controlling it. Put Pogba next to him shuttling up and down (who will chip in with the goals) and we're going to have a monster of a midfield. It will be the biggest transformation this side has seen since Yaya and Silva.

This is the guy who's going to replace Yaya's brain in the midfield, but be able to do it with younger legs. There's no point expecting him to chip in with the same goals because it wont be his job - He's going to make sure we go into every game with a very good chance of controlling it. Put Pogba next to him shuttling up and down (who will chip in with the goals) and we're going to have a monster of a midfield. It will be the biggest transformation this side has seen since Yaya and Silva.

Because he can't.

I personally think the time for Nasri to leave and be replaced by Isco is now. Silva maybe next year for Koke in a perfect world.

Not ITK myself but this thread may as well be closed tbh

Is Isco what we need? Is he even a Pep player? I think he's very good but not sure how his play without the ball is. He strikes me as a luxury player who is great when we are in possession and in attack but can be a liability when we are pressing and defending.

Gundogan would be excellent mind. I'd much rather him and Pogba.

Couldn't agree more. A midfield of Gundogan and Pogba has us set for the next 5 years easily.

Is Isco what we need? Is he even a Pep player? I think he's very good but not sure how his play without the ball is. He strikes me as a luxury player who is great when we are in possession and in attack but can be a liability when we are pressing and defending.

Gundogan would be excellent mind. I'd much rather him and Pogba.

He's a snappy little terrier of a player without the ball (Isco), very similar to Modric and Iniesta in that regard, more than carries his weight defensively for the 10 position and carries it for 8. He's about as 'Pep' a player as you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.