Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't fuck about in the transfer zone mate.

Transfers are serious business ;)

Those three, and as ITK as they can possibly be about them.

Tolm, I actually love you...

When things get as depressing on the pitch as they have done lately, you are always there to help me find my smile again!....and for that alone (regardless of whether we end up actually signing all these players or not), I thank you Sir :)

You've forgotten about Xhacka and Weigl mate

Was gonna say the same thing?

Would Kroos and Gundagon not play the same role, the deep lying midfielder orchestrating play?

And as much as them 3 are awesome talents, Pogba apart, there is very little pace in that midfield.

One of our main flaws is we counter at such a laboured rate due to lack of speed.

Im assuming this would come from our wide/ attacking players, sterling and another possible new recruitment maybe. And our full backs?

We need a big window!!

Was gonna say the same thing?

Would Kroos and Gundagon not play the same role, the deep lying midfielder orchestrating play?

And as much as them 3 are awesome talents, Pogba apart, there is very little pace in that midfield.

One of our main flaws is we counter at such a laboured rate due to lack of speed.

Im assuming this would come from our wide/ attacking players, sterling and another possible new recruitment maybe. And our full backs?

We need a big window!!
The speed in that midfield comes from speed of thought and moving the ball quickly and accurately.

I don't fuck about in the transfer zone mate.

Transfers are serious business ;)

Those three, and as ITK as they can possibly be about them.

Fucking hell mate you are a legend!! Lol surely weigl or xhaka are off the list of yaya and dinho are staying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.