Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! For me it's a position which has plagued us for years. Really does need addressing though as I say, Laporte, Pogba and Gundogan is a superb start
Yeah, I'd be looking to lose one from either side, keeping the others (Zabba and Clichy for me! though that's pretty subjective) as back up and buying a right and left back who are good enough and young enough to be first team regulars. I suppose the biggest problem with this is the lack of real quality on the market.

Very skilful, close control and can pass with both feet. Likes to run with the ball too.

I'm looking forward to seeing Gundogan play for City.

Pep is a big fan of Kroos, didn't want him to leave Bayern.

This is untrue. Kroos essentially kept getting benched when Thiago returned from injury and didn't really fight against his transfer to Real Madrid. I can understand why pep would want Kroos. He plays possession football and is very neat and tidy with the ball, however, you guys really need midfield warriors like Gundogan and Isco.

200.gif

Sagna - Kompany - Otamendi - New LB
Kroos
Pogba Gundogan
De Bruyne Sterling
Aguero

Jesus. What a team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.