Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Götze's problem isn't that there is no position for him in this Bayern team. His problem is Müller, who plays in the position he'd fit in perfectly.
Also the 4 wingers like you mentioned.

Gotze has been a genuine bench warmer at Bayern under Pep..

Kroos probably unlikely hes at Real Madrid & rarely doesnt start

Fernandinho is more likely the 'Lahm', considering hes versatile

I dont get the Kimmich one at all mate, is it just cause hes young?
Kimmich is an excellent, powerful (Despite his size), intelligent footballer with the capacity to impress in CM or CB.. Hes been starting out of position against the best teams in the world in the CL and hasnt looked out of place
Alexi Garcia, as much as I want him to do well, is the most overrated played on bluemoon
He will never ever be versatile enough to do anything other that what he does, which is sit so deep and play the simple passes. Hes actually the kind of guy who can look quite decent enough individually in a side that would probably do better without him
He plays so deep, IE the U21 derby (1-0 loss) a month ago, that his fellow team mates were almost begging him to budge but he didnt want to get involved in the middle..
United totally dominated the space infront of him and he was petrified to be exposed and go in to sort it himself.
Im not trying to attack the kid, but he will not make it here IMHO, as he is far too limited - the total opposite to Kimmich

I'd put money on him being the first break through from our academy next season. He dictated our play against rent boys in the FA Cup.

Very bad , but from what I've seen a lot of blame seems to be put on a hybrid training pitch which is to be dug up and replaced.

No wonder we want a big squad then!! Lol hopefully we can put an end to the injuries problems though as without question it hasn't helped our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.