Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to gundogan.......i think hes most definitely coming to city this summer, what a talented player he is and working with pep will only enhance his game further

back to gundogan.......i think hes most definitely coming to city this summer, what a talented player he is and working with pep will only enhance his game further

Agreed, he's exactly what we need now Yaya is largely absent from our games except for the occasional wonder strike.

This is untrue. Kroos essentially kept getting benched when Thiago returned from injury and didn't really fight against his transfer to Real Madrid. I can understand why pep would want Kroos. He plays possession football and is very neat and tidy with the ball, however, you guys really need midfield warriors like Gundogan and Isco.
Both great mids, and I want both. But warriors? I leave such appellations for players like Vidal, Naigollan, Kante, and that ilk. Not silky smooth guys with a slight mean streak. :)

Both great mids, and I want both. But warriors? I leave such appellations for players like Vidal, Naigollan, Kante, and that ilk. Not silky smooth guys with a slight mean streak. :)
Hes been talking shite for the past 48hrs mate......but it caught up with him on the Costa thread ;-)

Yeah I know they were injured mate, doesn't change the fact everything you said was bollocks. You said Thiago came back from injury and benched Kroos - total shite! He started 18 games between his 2 injuries that season, and 12 were with Kroos.

Now I don't know about you, but when 2 players play 66% of their possible games starting together I don't say one was benched for the other.
NYC, be a big boy and apologize. The facts simply do not support your assertion. Trust me, it happens to everyone.

Kroos leaving had more to do with feeling disrespect. The only tangential blame you can foist on Pep would be to suggest he should have gone to management and demand he be rewarded accordingly. Pep apparently didn't do that. Personally, I don't think that's Pep's job. When it comes to the player's money, let the player deal with it.

NYC, be a big boy and apologize. The facts simply do not support your assertion. Trust me, it happens to everyone.

Kroos leaving had more to do with feeling disrespect. The only tangential blame you can foist on Pep would be to suggest he should have gone to management and demand he be rewarded accordingly. Pep apparently didn't do that. Personally, I don't think that's Pep's job. When it comes to the player's money, let the player deal with it.
You didn't read my post did you dax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.