Not open for further replies.
Gotze -- Silva
Thiago -- Kroos
Vidal -- Fernandinho
Xabi Alonso -- Yaya
Lahm -- Gundogan
Rode -- Delph
Kimmich -- Aleix Garcia

I appreciate the roles don't match up perfectly, but that shows how quickly we'd get a midfield back in shape. Silva will be back to his best, I genuinely have no doubts about that, he was in the form of his life in Ocotber before the injury, and he's playing through pain.

Yaya clearly isn't going anywhere and he's actually shown himself to still be well worth having around when used properly, in a Pep midfield he'd be able to play over a smaller area and not waste energy bombing up and down the pitch.

Gotze -- Silva
Thiago -- Kroos
Vidal -- Pogba
Xabi Alonso -- Yaya
Lahm -- Gundogan
Rode -- Fernandinho
Kimmich -- Aleix Garcia

I appreciate the roles don't match up perfectly, but that shows how quickly we'd get a midfield back in shape. Silva will be back to his best, I genuinely have no doubts about that, he was in the form of his life in Ocotber before the injury, and he's playing through pain.

Yaya clearly isn't going anywhere and he's actually shown himself to still be well worth having around when used properly, in a Pep midfield he'd be able to play over a smaller area and not waste energy bombing up and down the pitch.

Faking hell I mean WTF,

Gotze -- Silva
Thiago -- Kroos
Vidal -- Fernandinho
Xabi Alonso -- Yaya
Lahm -- Gundogan
Rode -- Delph
Kimmich -- Aleix Garcia

Gotze has been a genuine bench warmer at Bayern under Pep..

Kroos probably unlikely hes at Real Madrid & rarely doesnt start

Fernandinho is more likely the 'Lahm', considering hes versatile

I dont get the Kimmich one at all mate, is it just cause hes young?
Kimmich is an excellent, powerful (Despite his size), intelligent footballer with the capacity to impress in CM or CB.. Hes been starting out of position against the best teams in the world in the CL and hasnt looked out of place
Alexi Garcia, as much as I want him to do well, is the most overrated played on bluemoon
He will never ever be versatile enough to do anything other that what he does, which is sit so deep and play the simple passes. Hes actually the kind of guy who can look quite decent enough individually in a side that would probably do better without him
He plays so deep, IE the U21 derby (1-0 loss) a month ago, that his fellow team mates were almost begging him to budge but he didnt want to get involved in the middle..
United totally dominated the space infront of him and he was petrified to be exposed and go in to sort it himself.
Im not trying to attack the kid, but he will not make it here IMHO, as he is far too limited - the total opposite to Kimmich

Kimmich is an excellent, powerful (Despite his size), intelligent footballer with the capacity to impress in CM or CB.. Hes been starting out of position against the best teams in the world in the CL and hasnt looked out of place
Alexi Garcia, as much as I want him to do well, is the most overrated played on bluemoon
He will never ever be versatile enough to do anything other that what he does, which is sit so deep and play the simple passes. Hes actually the kind of guy who can look quite decent enough individually in a side that would probably do better without him
He plays so deep, IE the U21 derby (1-0 loss) a month ago, that his fellow team mates were almost begging him to budge but he didnt want to get involved in the middle..
United totally dominated the space infront of him and he was petrified to be exposed and go in to sort it himself.
Im not trying to attack the kid, but he will not make it here IMHO, as he is far too limited - the total opposite to Kimmich
Kid Garcia actually reminds me of our old Garcia. You know, the one everyone hated.

200.gif

1) I said really clearly that the roles didn't match up and I wasn't trying to match them.

2) Gotze a benchwarmer? No that simply isn't true. He started 40 games last year, he's started nearly all the games he's been fit for last year. His problem is not a lack of quality, it's mainly been injury and the fact he's not a winger, and he's not Muller. So he's not as effective as Robben/Ribery on the wings, and he's not going to play off Lewandowski like Muller. There isn't a spot for a traditional 10 in this Guardiola Bayern, so actually if he replicates that here, Silva will be in a similar position.

4)Kimmich is a great young prospect, but he looked pretty out of place when he cost Bayern 2 goals vs. Juventus in the first leg - who are 1 of 2 good teams he's actually played against. Why exaggerate?

5) Aleix Garcia doesn't just play "simple passes" That's just not true, anyone who watches any amount of the EDS games could tell you that. And he's clearly told to sit deep, but has shown an ability and drive to go forward when needed to, which you would know if you really did watch the u21 derby because in the last 15 minutes when we needed a goal, it was him popping up in the box drawing a couple of good saves from their keeper to keep it at 1-0.

And lastly I don't know if you read the news at all but City briefed the entire national press we were interested in Kroos just yesterday. That's why I mentioned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.