Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we will be in for this guy. I think he's a top player and has experience at the highest level which is vital.

Now only 11/8 to sign for us on Skybet, only slightly bigger price than to stay at Dortmund (5/4).

Barkley's out to 9/2, thank Christ.

Trautmannesque said:
Now only 11/8 to sign for us on Skybet, only slightly bigger price than to stay at Dortmund (5/4).

Nice to see but I still reckon he is rag bound.

Trautmannesque said:

I don't think the odds are anything to go by, as they fluxuate depending on where people put their money.

Gundogan is good don't get me wrong, but he's more likely to improve our squad than elevate our starting eleven to the next level.

Koke and Pogba are the two CMs we should be focusing all our attention on getting.

Bruun said:
Trautmannesque said:

I don't think the odds are anything to go by, as they fluxuate depending on where people put their money.

That's true but they are a better guide than newspaper headlines as the bookies don't like losing money. If you think Gundogan's neither staying at Dortmund nor signing for City then go for it, because you'll get a big price.

aguerooo93 said:
Gundogan is good don't get me wrong, but he's more likely to improve our squad than elevate our starting eleven to the next level.

Koke and Pogba are the two CMs we should be focusing all our attention on getting.

No way we will get koke and pogba mate but with Dortmund wanting edin and Gundogan only a year left on his contract a deal could be sorted in swapping the players. A straight swop would be great and leave cash for other areas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.