Gutted

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI HATE UNITED SO MUCH FUCKIN RED CUNTS DIEDIEDIEDIE :@@@@@@@
FUCKIN
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FF
SD
GDF
G
DFSG
SDF
SD
GDSF
GFD

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI HATE UNITED SO MUCH FUCKIN RED CUNTS DIEDIEDIEDIE :@@@@@@@
FUCKIN
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FF
SD
GDF
G
DFSG
SDF
SD
GDSF
GFD

Absolutely gutted. Gutted with the result and even more gutted about the performance. Absolute shite, we sat back from the first minute to the last, had one spell of 5 minutes where we looked threatening. Fucking ultra negative tactics, no creativity or pace in the centre of midfield, headless chickens at the back, rags were first to every second ball in and around our penalty area, gave them far too much time and space on the flanks. Just fucking awful, performance made me sick to my stomach.

Jimmy Wheel said:
Heads up, blues

Our time is now.... and they know it.

Giggs, Rooney and Scholes carried them tonight..... combined age about 95 !!!!

sadly this is what we lacked tonight experience!

vbr said:
Absolutely gutted. Gutted with the result and even more gutted about the performance. Absolute shite, we sat back from the first minute to the last, had one spell of 5 minutes where we looked threatening. Fucking ultra negative tactics, no creativity or pace in the centre of midfield, headless chickens at the back, rags were first to every second ball in and around our penalty area, gave them far too much time and space on the flanks. Just fucking awful, performance made me sick to my stomach.

All of this, never seen so many of are so called battlers shit out and bring it to utd. I love swp but fuck me mate stop looking for the foul, how the fuck can we create anything with 3 dm on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.