Gutted

With the players and pace we have in our side surely we can go out and ATTACK teams rather than sitting back all the time FFS!

I LOVE MAN CITY IM PISSED I DONT CARE I LOVE YOU CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DIE UNITED
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DI
E:@
HOPE YOU DIE IN DEBT YOU RED PRICKS

We'll learn as a team from this and like Bobby said we're still in the FA cup and in for the 4th spot. The future's going to be blue.

I LOVE MAN CITY IM PISSED I DONT CARE I LOVE YOU CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DIE UNITED
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DI
E:@
HOPE YOU DIE IN DEBT YOU RED PRICKS

Chin up guys. Its one last hurrah for them but only the begging of the journey for us and always remember:

We never win at home
and we never win away
We lost last week
and we lost today
We don't give a fuck
'Cos we're all pissed up
MCFC OK

CITY 'TILL I DIE

paphos-mcfc said:
Come on lads n lasses, don't be sour!! Mancini had his tactics pretty good IMO. Who would you have had? And why aren't you manager FFS?????????????? Get a grip!!!!

Wouldn't have started with Garrido, disaster waiting to happen.

im distraught but i thought the better team won tonight, fucking defending again

I can't count as a long of a history of support than many of you but I am completely destroyed. This is probably the second worst day I've ever had as a result of any form of sport. We weren't great today but I didn't think we were awful either. Boyata played well but you could see he had a touch of the nerves and tired a bit at the end. Given didn't have his best night but that save from Fletcher was brilliant. We just didn't seem to get enough steel from our midfield, I thought NDJ was a bit of a disappointment given his recent form. We'll have more nights in the future but right now I feel sick. Still very proud of the team and the support was brilliant compared to scum throwing bottles and coins.

I can't count as a long of a history of support than many of you but I am completely destroyed. This is probably the second worst day I've ever had as a result of any form of sport. We weren't great today but I didn't think we were awful either. Boyata played well but you could see he had a touch of the nerves and tired a bit at the end. Given didn't have his best night but that save from Fletcher was brilliant. We just didn't seem to get enough steel from our midfield, I thought NDJ was a bit of a disappointment given his recent form. We'll have more nights in the future but right now I feel sick. Still very proud of the team and the support was brilliant compared to scum throwing bottles and coins.

Blue-Blood said:
simonr555 said:
Devastating. I could have handled that in extra time but not in injury time again. If any of those rag bastards even attempt to take the piss I'll hit each and every one them.

Don't think it will be a case of if unfortunately.
We're just going to do exactly what we have done for the past 34 years and be proud to be a blue.
I know I'm more of a fan than the vast majority of them will ever be and so do they.

Spot on m8, it's the CC not the CL, I'm gutted big time, beat again by the M***ch but so be it. We're doing OK with Robbie Manc. Chins up. we'll be unstoppable IMO when Mancini get's his squad right! Baconface is in his last year of glory. After that..........tick tock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.