Guus Hiddink needs a new job.......

deynaskaz said:
Freestyler said:
Jose first please, then Hiddink.

Yes thats right jose so we can play 1 nil football every week , why not keep hughes who is doing a great job and stop kin moaning ,i look forward to match day now unlike seasons gone by especially under pearce so lets enjoy and give the man a break, i even heard 111 asking hughes to give em a wave at the scunthorpe game so lets ave it.

if we win 1-0 every week and every game, chances are were gonna win the league!

deynaskaz said:
And even steve kin mclaren can do well in the dutch league , says it all really lets get him .......

European cup,Intercontinental,Euro2008,World cup
All low standard competitions,stick with Hughes!

Why would we sit on an unproven, mid-range manager. When one of the worlds best is available.

If we dont act then we will miss out.

Hughes is NOT the man for the job, he might of been when he was appointed, when we had no cash and were looking for a solid mid table finish. But now that we require a team to produce flowing football, that can break down teams who come to defend and who can handle top player, Hughes is failing, and will continue to fail.

as the kids say... Hiddink ftw

Freestyler said:
deynaskaz said:
Yes thats right jose so we can play 1 nil football every week , why not keep hughes who is doing a great job and stop kin moaning ,i look forward to match day now unlike seasons gone by especially under pearce so lets enjoy and give the man a break, i even heard 111 asking hughes to give em a wave at the scunthorpe game so lets ave it.

Here here freestyler, i agree with you and said the same on page 7. I'd rather win ugly than lose prettily

MCRJON said:
Why would we sit on an unproven, mid-range manager. When one of the worlds best is available.

Hughes is NOT the man for the job, he might of been when he was appointed, when we had no cash and were looking for a solid mid table finish. But now that we require a team to produce flowing football, that can break down teams who come to defend and who can handle top player, Hughes is failing, and will continue to fail.

THIS.

(especially the bold bit)

Freestyler said:
deynaskaz said:

Your telling me you would sooner be bored shitless every week than watching games like we have seen this year your having a laugh surely....If the choice was attacking football and succses or 1 nil and jose i now what i would choose , jose can piss off .

MCRJON said:

Remember all the same noises at the swamp when they got that twat from aberdeen.......

Freestyler said:
deynaskaz said:

Good point freestyler although i think your wasting your time. To be honest for me some of the Hughes in people come across as the biggest fucking idiots on the face of the bastard planet. Not because of there stance on wanting to keep Hughes as that's just a matter of opinion and its fair enough. Its because of some of the idiotic arguments they come up with to defend him. Some of them are just away with the fairies with the shit they come out with on here.

Challenger im not blinkered when it comes to hughes but i feel we should be looking to keep a manager longer than 5 miniutes and perhaps giving him at least a full season with some of his own team ,the players all seem to respect him except robi but thats cos he fooked his mate elano off ,were about 8 points better off than last year and on course for top 4 , i bet if we beat liverpool lots more will be keeping quiet about hiddink.

how about a nice 6 month consulting job for him with the UAE national side, with the option of joining us as manager or director of football at the end of the season depending on whether we look coherent or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.