Guvnor General.

Didsbury Dave said:
lancs blue said:
Very true, nearly all were pay at the gate.

Our away support was very variable in the 80s, some games we'd take thousands, others a few hundred. Also Bradford and Heysel impacted the general level of support post-1985

His user name will give you a clue, mate.

Seems to be the "in-joke" at Fred Tissue to get away with having "red" in their user names...

Spot on Lancs Blue, if anyone thinks we had brilliant away support in the 80's they seriously need to give their head a wobble, crowds were down for every club, not just City. With the exception of the local derbies we didn't travel on mass, that is how you got to know the likes of Benny cos they did travel everywhere and you would at some stage come across him and his mates.

And yes DD youv'e got me sussed, read every post I've ever wrote on this forum and show me one where I've ever slagged City off or bigged up United, your a typical modern blue tinted spectacled fan, if you don't agree with their opinion they are a rag, sad fool.

Chicken Kiev said:
These pathetic low life cowards shamed the game and the club. Why do people glorify these brainless idiots? I will not buy such shit the guy is a scum bag low life as are all the people like him.

Don't buy the book, spit in his face!
with a user name like that i wouldnt spout of to much Rag

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Maintainin said:
Drop me out for fuck sake zimmer, the 'prick' as you call him is far from a 'scrote' as you call him can actually string much more than a sentence together and is a very intelligent lad who has no problems articulating conversation on numerous topics be it current affairs or Manchester City football club.

Known him 30 odd years me and were with him few days ago very sound lad to boot.

Noone's twistin your arm to go purchase his book and i know he won't be arsed in the slightest bout any of you takin shots in havin sly digs behind his back, that said he won't mind 'constructive' criticism either.

As for any kind of substances he's taken in his past he's not claimin to of been angelic bout his past he's simply sharing afew of the trials and tribulations many a lad might of also gone through in years gone by.

Behind his back? - trust me he knows me and he also knows i'll tell him he's thick as pig shit to his face.

And the twisting of the arm is correct - but don't associate yourself to a brand (mcfc) and fabricate stories to sell fiction because like the rest of them 'o'neil, francis' etc it is total amplified bollocks.

So you've known him 30 years? so he's written this book without any aid? don't make me laugh, your loyalty to your mate is commendable but don't talk shite to me, its made up, you know it, i know it.

and fabricate stories to sell fiction because like the rest of them 'o'neil, francis' etc it is total amplified bollocks.
=======================

But wouldn't you be too young to know any of this?

middletonblue said:
Zin zimmer where are you from...??? any gangster/doorman or football hooligan thread on bluemoon...and your onto it shouting people down and giving it the big I am...
He's probably the best qualified poster to do so

spacecadet said:
City never took a few hundred away in the 80's you are deluding yourselves. We filled many an away end and more than often we were in the home ends.

This. We had numbers more than most in this era!

'We was on the motorway and we saw a van with a man in it and he said you fucking nob so i said you **** and i hit him and left a card on his body what said i was there and we did him in the name of football'

TheMightyQuinn said:
'We was on the motorway and we saw a van with a man in it and he said you fucking nob so i said you **** and i hit him and left a card on his body what said i was there and we did him in the name of football'

You remain my favourite ever bluemoon poster

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

You remain my favourite ever bluemoon poster

I love you too. Let's touch hands and/or break some bread, brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.