Guvnor General.

middletonblue said:
Zin zimmer where are you from...??? any gangster/doorman or football hooligan thread on bluemoon...and your onto it shouting people down and giving it the big I am...

I thought the same..

These pathetic low life cowards shamed the game and the club. Why do people glorify these brainless idiots? I will not buy such shit the guy is a scum bag low life as are all the people like him.

Don't buy the book, spit in his face!

middletonblue said:
Zin zimmer where are you from...??? any gangster/doorman or football hooligan thread on bluemoon...and your onto it shouting people down and giving it the big I am...

Here comes the blow torch...

Chicken Kiev said:
These pathetic low life cowards shamed the game and the club. Why do people glorify these brainless idiots? I will not buy such shit the guy is a scum bag low life as are all the people like him.

Don't buy the book, spit in his face!

Turn it in walter. You'd shit it. There's nothing cowardly about supporting City. Whether you're a lover or a fighter. You need balls of steel to be a blue.

And for anyone else slagging off Benny. Get a grip. Anyone who's ever followed us, rich or poor know lads who live and breathe City, yes hoolies, if you like and not all bad, by any means. Some great characters.

They might seem mad to you, but their love of the blues is unswerving and I've been helped out by one or two of these "cowards" in my younger days, when things have gone tits up and been very grateful. Good luck to him I say.

I think if anyone can write a book re-calling following City in the 80's then Benny can. Yes, he was there at the high profile matches and was up for a battle. but he followed City everywhere through thin and thinner. Been on many a service train up and down the country with Benny, the only difference was I had a ticket. He got up to some bad things both at matches and in his private life. Its easy to look back now and slag off everyone involved in hooliganism but going to football then was completely different and if someone has a story to tell so be it.
Good luck with the book Benny.

middletonblue said:

My friends call me the outlaw josie Wales, I'm a nomad, a little like David bana

I'm always looking for new chums

In all seriousness i have a napoleon complex, cant help myself, obviously I cant reveal my batman identity over the tinternet, and those who know me on here have sworn an oath to protect my identity and to uphold truth, justice and the bluemOon way

I'm up for discussing this face to face however, and I promise to leave the blowtorch at home.

We could get the service train to london for a £1 return back then using that mad offer that was on at the time...

middletonblue said:
We could get the service train to london for a £1 return back then using that mad offer that was on at the time...

Forgot about the persil vouchers. Seem to remember Benny being the child on quite a few peoples family railcards too.

Between 82 and 89 I was at most away games, got arrested at Ayresome Park in 84 and after eventually being charged and let out of the station I managed to catch a lift back off Donald and the main-Lyne motorway service crew who's mini bus had had almost every window smashed in, including the front windscreen where they had attached a union jack across the passenger side in a vain attempt to stop the wind howling in. My dad battered me when I got home and I had to go back to receive a £50 fine two weeks later, fucking hated Middlesborough ever since.

Used to travel on some of Donalds Selecta coaches later on where sometimes they would turn up and sometimes they wouldn't, like the night we won 4-2 away at Bradford with Paul Stewarts hat-trick. Had to dash home from Aytoun St after waiting there for an hour and drive over at the last minute having only passed my test and got a car a few days earlier. I was shitting myself driving at night on the motorway and when we get to Bradford we looked for the floodlights as a sign to where the ground was totally unaware there had been a power failure, mad days but some great times. The 80's were indeed a dodgy time at away grounds and that day at Middlesborough taught me a lesson that I wasn't cut out for that kind of hooligan lifestyle. Nice to know the lads and pass a nod or a quick pint and if needed help out in numbers without really getting involved but when you found yourself in trouble yes you needed them, but it was an entirely different thing to running with them.

Another of his coaches to Huddersfield in the FA Cup was overbooked, when we all got on there wasn't enough seats so you either stood or sat in the aisle, imagine that now, fucking health and safety rules wouldn't allow the driver to start the engine. Gidman equalised in the last minute and all the Huddersfield lads after the game ran on the pitch got to the half way line, saw all the City lads climbing over the fences and retreated immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.