Guvnor General.

red 2 hats said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Give me some City away matches you went to in the 80s mate please...

Went to most aways between 80 - 87, what is your point, if you think we had a great away following in that era, your wrong. In that period the seasons we were in the top level our away support with the odd exception wasn't great, we rarely sold out for London games and you never struggled for a ticket for any away match.

We did have a good following in the lower leagues, but you would expect that with smaller stadia and a more succesful team on the park ie promotions

Very true, nearly all were pay at the gate.

Our away support was very variable in the 80s, some games we'd take thousands, others a few hundred. Also Bradford and Heysel impacted the general level of support post-1985

lancs blue said:
red 2 hats said:
Went to most aways between 80 - 87, what is your point, if you think we had a great away following in that era, your wrong. In that period the seasons we were in the top level our away support with the odd exception wasn't great, we rarely sold out for London games and you never struggled for a ticket for any away match.

We did have a good following in the lower leagues, but you would expect that with smaller stadia and a more succesful team on the park ie promotions

Very true, nearly all were pay at the gate.

Our away support was very variable in the 80s, some games we'd take thousands, others a few hundred. Also Bradford and Heysel impacted the general level of support post-1985

His user name will give you a clue, mate.

Seems to be the "in-joke" at Fred Tissue to get away with having "red" in their user names...

You mean like Street cRED?

They spend more time on here than on their own forums, same with the City MUEN page. I for one wouldnt waste my time on their sites,more interested in my own club. But then again I am an intelligent human being

Eds said:
You mean like Street cRED?

They spend more time on here than on their own forums, same with the City MUEN page. I for one wouldnt waste my time on their sites,more interested in my own club. But then again I am an intelligent human being

Well there's more to talk about at City , we're far more interesting as a club ......

who the fuck in their right mind would want to waste their time talkin' about the rags ???

What does it matter about grammer.
He's not going in for " Times Book of The Year "

It;s an account of happening's of the time.

Buy it or don't, your choice, but don't attack the guy on a personal
level if you don't know him.

[/quote]

Seems to be the "in-joke" at Fred Tissue to get away with having "red" in their user names...[/quote]

Never knew that, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled from now on DiDsbuRy DavE

Whitworth Park said:
What does it matter about grammer.
He's not going in for " Times Book of The Year "

It;s an account of happening's of the time.

Buy it or don't, your choice, but don't attack the guy on a personal
level if you don't know him.
exactly,its not gonna be a work of literacy genious but just an interesting story.Went to many games with Benny and the others year ago and there will be some funny tales to be told.If you want some intellectual stimulation don't buy it but if you want a laugh buy it.

Zin zimmer where are you from...??? any gangster/doorman or football hooligan thread on bluemoon...and your onto it shouting people down and giving it the big I am...

moorsideblue said:
my dad is good mates with benny (author of book) and from the sounds of it, it sounds a good read

are you PG's son?<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:20 pm --<br /><br />
moorsideblue said:
my dad is good mates with benny (author of book) and from the sounds of it, it sounds a good read

are you PG's son?

middletonblue said:
Zin zimmer where are you from...??? any gangster/doorman or football hooligan thread on bluemoon...and your onto it shouting people down and giving it the big I am...

michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.