Guy thrown out of toilets 121

IOWBlue said:
I feel sorry for my nine year old if this is how football support is going. He eats, sleeps and breathes City and im bringing him up to be a match going supporter. With that goes respect for others, but also that his matchday should be a laugh, with his mates, who all look after each other, and that all other City fans are roughly the same as him. The last couple of months on this forum have changed my mind. Every thread has people swearing at each other, claiming to be better than others. If someone read it for the first time, they would think we all had nothing in common except for City. The majority of my time watching City up to the last few years, was more of being with a huge extended family on matchday, but now its like an "us and them". Ive read all groups of supporters getting grief, from families, standing fans, sitting but not singing fans, singing but still under 20 year old fans, dont come from Manchester fans, and those who didnt go to York. Maybe it really is, that all we have in common is City, and 90 minutes a week, just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background. The day i read that a Blue getting evicted for warning his mates, and is condemned, is the day that i realise we havnt got the best fans in the world. :(

Great post my friend but you'll cause arguments as you've already found out. I smoke but can wait for 2 hours but some can't. Not healthy or nice for the non-smokers who get to breathe in some second hand smoke whilst taking a wee. Personally I find it daft that we can't smoke in open stadiums which allow the smoke to drift away whilst watching our chosen sport.

Sadly the PC brigade and health police are infiltrating everywhere including Bluemoon. If I'm to believe half the crap written about passive smokers I'd expect my next door nieghbours to drop dead every time I have a fag in my back garden. There's now talk of banning smoking in cars. Mark my words it's only a matter of time before smoking on the streets is banned and when that happens the health police can then devote a bit more time making sure we all eat '5-a-day'.

A friend of mine aged 84 died a few weeks ago and he spent a fortune on fags. Just think if he hadn't smoked he wouldn't have had such a short life.

Alex the Blue said:
IOWBlue said:
I feel sorry for my nine year old if this is how football support is going. He eats, sleeps and breathes City and im bringing him up to be a match going supporter. With that goes respect for others, but also that his matchday should be a laugh, with his mates, who all look after each other, and that all other City fans are roughly the same as him. The last couple of months on this forum have changed my mind. Every thread has people swearing at each other, claiming to be better than others. If someone read it for the first time, they would think we all had nothing in common except for City. The majority of my time watching City up to the last few years, was more of being with a huge extended family on matchday, but now its like an "us and them". Ive read all groups of supporters getting grief, from families, standing fans, sitting but not singing fans, singing but still under 20 year old fans, dont come from Manchester fans, and those who didnt go to York. Maybe it really is, that all we have in common is City, and 90 minutes a week, just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background. The day i read that a Blue getting evicted for warning his mates, and is condemned, is the day that i realise we havnt got the best fans in the world. :(

Great post my friend but you'll cause arguments as you've already found out. I smoke but can wait for 2 hours but some can't. Not healthy or nice for the non-smokers who get to breathe in some second hand smoke whilst taking a wee. Personally I find it daft that we can't smoke in open stadiums which allow the smoke to drift away whilst watching our chosen sport.

Sadly the PC brigade and health police are infiltrating everywhere including Bluemoon. If I'm to believe half the crap written about passive smokers I'd expect my next door nieghbours to drop dead every time I have a fag in my back garden. There's now talk of banning smoking in cars. Mark my words it's only a matter of time before smoking on the streets is banned and when that happens the health police can then devote a bit more time making sure we all eat '5-a-day'.

A friend of mine aged 84 died a few weeks ago and he spent a fortune on fags. Just think if he hadn't smoked he wouldn't have had such a short life.

Me too Alex, im absorbed in the match so 2 hours is nothing. Its not just the smoking though, as this thread has progressed it has proven my point ( i think ) that whatever goes on in the ground or on here, theres always condescending do gooders, and people who cant converse without swearing at other Blues. Sorry about your friend mate ;)

S1lva21 said:
God I love this website

Not as much as I love idiots who think that a proxy and an anonymous proxy are the same things, Samir19. You're banned again.

IOWBlue said:
Alex the Blue said:
IOWBlue said:

Me too Alex, im absorbed in the match so 2 hours is nothing. Its not just the smoking though, as this thread has progressed it has proven my point ( i think ) that whatever goes on in the ground or on here, theres always condescending do gooders, and people who cant converse without swearing at other Blues. Sorry about your friend mate ;)

Its all that Walter Raleigh,s fault.

joe mancini said:
IOWBlue said:
Alex the Blue said:

Its all that Walter Raleigh,s fault.

He does'nt track back, plays a mean FILTER system though.

IOWBlue said:
Did Wolves ever have Lambert and Butler ;)

Ian st John-player.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:07 pm --<br /><br />
Damocles said:
S1lva21 said:
God I love this website

Not as much as I love idiots who think that a proxy and an anonymous proxy are the same things, Samir19. You're banned again.

Hhahahaha.

Damocles said:
S1lva21 said:
God I love this website

if that silly boy ever has to watch someone he loves battle with a disease so horrendous , he might , just might , think before he types/speaks again.
i wouldn't wish terminal cancer on my worst enemy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.