Guy thrown out of toilets 121

IOWBlue said:
Did Wolves ever have Lambert and Butler ;)
Nah ...they use to roll with benson up front n' hedges on the left butt' pair of em came with a government warnin from the (c)off and thus dint make the tar silk or cut granted a rite pair of rothmans if not *ags.

SWP's back said:
mammutly said:
The Etihad Stadium is a place of sporting excellence. A large part of modern footaball is about total physical fitness. The club are building gyms and other sports facilities to create a whole campus with athletic achievement at it's heart. Somehow, cages for smokers just don't seem to fit the vision.
But bars serving alcohol and pies are hugely athletic.

Good shout.

Yep bars and food are fine. The players go to bars and eat food. I've seen em at it !

mammutly said:
SWP's back said:
mammutly said:
The Etihad Stadium is a place of sporting excellence. A large part of modern footaball is about total physical fitness. The club are building gyms and other sports facilities to create a whole campus with athletic achievement at it's heart. Somehow, cages for smokers just don't seem to fit the vision.

Good shout.

Yep bars and food are fine. The players go to bars and eat food. I've seen em at it !
And Socrates(brzil 80s man) was a chainsmoker, wooney has a drag and so did Gazza, oh i Dickov as well.

Damocles said:
S1lva21 said:
God I love this website

Not as much as I love idiots who think that a proxy and an anonymous proxy are the same things, Samir19. You're banned again.

I did warn him you would be on the look out.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:36 pm --<br /><br />
mammutly said:
SWP's back said:
mammutly said:

Good shout.

I've seen players smoke. I've smoked with players in fact.

tommo74 said:
I know let's hang him, breaking the stadium rules? How did he break the stadium rules? Last I heard there were no rules on telling people a steward was coming, it's knobs like you who are trying to make football stadiums a fucking library, bring back the old kippax days where you could stand, swear , drink your own cans and Fuck me even enjoy yourself

bang on

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
S1lva21 said:
God I love this website

Not as much as I love idiots who think that a proxy and an anonymous proxy are the same things, Samir19. You're banned again.

I did warn him you would be on the look out.

-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:36 pm --

mammutly said:
SWP's back said:

Good shout.

I've seen players smoke. I've smoked with players in fact.

Homophobic insults?

Cleaned up.

Really apologise for the genuine posts that got deleted too. Unfortunately they were quoting the crap I was trying to get rid of.

buzzer1 said:
mammutly said:
SWP's back said:

Good shout.

And Socrates(brzil 80s man) was a chainsmoker, wooney has a drag and so did Gazza, oh i Dickov as well.

Back in the day, buzz.

The premiership has improved and the players are now subject to all sorts of tests and fitness measures. They can smoke if they want to, but no smoker would make it to the top and stay there in the modern game. The physical demands are just too great.

mammutly said:
buzzer1 said:
mammutly said:

Back in the day, buzz.

The premiership has improved and the players are now subject to all sorts of tests and fitness measures. They can smoke if they want to, but no smoker would make it to the top and stay there in the modern game. The physical demands are just too great.

I know what you're saying mutts, but does it make the player any better? and shrek is a modern day player, plus Gazza is poss the best to come out of England, fkin world class on his day.

buzzer1 said:
mammutly said:
buzzer1 said:

Back in the day, buzz.

I know what you're saying mutts, but does it make the player any better? and shrek is a modern day player, plus Gazza is poss the best to come out of England, fkin world class on his day.

Don't think staying away from the fags does make a player better in terms of pure skill, it's just pace and stamina that suffers. Shrek's form suffered and Gazza could carry only carry the habits so long because he was so good. As you say, world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.