Guy thrown out of toilets 121

mammutly said:
buzzer1 said:
mammutly said:
Back in the day, buzz.

The premiership has improved and the players are now subject to all sorts of tests and fitness measures. They can smoke if they want to, but no smoker would make it to the top and stay there in the modern game. The physical demands are just too great.

I know what you're saying mutts, but does it make the player any better? and shrek is a modern day player, plus Gazza is poss the best to come out of England, fkin world class on his day.

Don't think staying away from the fags does make a player better in terms of pure skill, it's just pace and stamina that suffers. Shrek's form suffered and Gazza could carry only carry the habits so long because he was so good. As you say, world class.

He certainly was mate, and imo probably the best.

I had the displeasure of taking my lad to the loo between south and colin bell stand level 1 at half time yesterday, it was disgusting in there, i`m a smoker and the smoke got to me so god knows what it`s like for the kids, couldn`t wait in there so had to go to the next one along, i`d be more than happy to watch the selfish gets thrown out.

bluebc said:
I had the displeasure of taking my lad to the loo between south and colin bell stand level 1 at half time yesterday, it was disgusting in there, i`m a smoker and the smoke got to me so god knows what it`s like for the kids, couldn`t wait in there so had to go to the next one along, i`d be more than happy to watch the selfish gets thrown out.

While there should be no smoking in the bogs, the club could easily build a pen at each stand for those that need a nicotine fix to use at half time, and this could be self financing as it would enable people to arrive at the ground earlier whereas now most stay in the pubs round the ground until 10 -15 minutes before kick off so that either they or their mates can have a last smoke before entering the ground, and for what it is worth, the spirals are not deemed substantially enclosed, so could be a designated smoking area if the club in consultation with the council decided to.
Create a smoking area for each stand and use the spirals for those on level 2 and three and there can be no excuses for people to smoke in the bogs.

law74 said:
bluebc said:

While there should be no smoking in the bogs, the club could easily build a pen at each stand for those that need a nicotine fix to use at half time, and this could be self financing as it would enable people to arrive at the ground earlier whereas now most stay in the pubs round the ground until 10 -15 minutes before kick off so that either they or their mates can have a last smoke before entering the ground, and for what it is worth, the spirals are not deemed substantially enclosed, so could be a designated smoking area if the club in consultation with the council decided to.
Create a smoking area for each stand and use the spirals for those on level 2 and three and there can be no excuses for people to smoke in the bogs.

this.

mind you i've yet to see a pen built on a plane during a 10 hour flight.

de niro said:
law74 said:
bluebc said:

this.

that's because it has to be on the outside

de niro said:
law74 said:
bluebc said:

this.

Yes but it's all about the nerves, i mean with a chance of crashing and dyin' may not be as bad as seiin' us lose,to some;)

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
law74 said:

this.

that's because it has to be on the outside

& it would be too windy to light the ciggy.
It is noticable that more airports are now having to reintroduce smoking areas airside, probably due to the shops complaining that their takings were down due to smokers leaving it to the last minute to go through security

This is just an example of what is wrong with our country no respect for the rules, no respect for authority.

We should adopt the Singapore method of yob control. Public flogging of offenders could be done on the pitch at the end of the game. Nobody would leave early then.

yes i was at the bar and saw him being pushed out, well done stewards

sick of fighting my way through the smoke to get to the loo

2 hours without a fag will definitely not kill you !!! smoking might though

tommo74 said:
I know let's hang him, breaking the stadium rules? How did he break the stadium rules? Last I heard there were no rules on telling people a steward was coming, it's knobs like you who are trying to make football stadiums a fucking library, bring back the old kippax days where you could stand, swear , drink your own cans and Fuck me even enjoy yourself

I don't ever remebmer doing that in the Kippax did anybody else lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.