Guy thrown out of toilets 121

blueinsa said:
I don't smoke, in fact I cant fucking stand the things but I respect an adults right to purchase and use a legal product without throwing my arms up in the air in outrage every 2 mins...
we have bigger issues as in no fucking chips! ;-)

He has a right to purchase and use a legal product sure. Just not in the stadium.

Not fucking too complex.

Prodigal Son said:
If he hadn't been acting like a clever twat he'd have still been in there.

Joking or otherwise if he abused a steward then I'd imagine that breaks the regs. Gobshites him and the rest.

It used to be "City makes me nervous so I have to smoke" these days the only concern is how many we'll get.

I thought the joke he made which you refer to as "abuse" was quite funny tbh.

If everybody who made a joke like that (to a stewerd, fan or away fan) was kicked out then the stadium would be half empty.

Mugatu said:
I smoke but I don't smoke in the stadium, it's 2 hours without a fag. Not fucking hard.

Good riddance you old tosser. Take your toilet smoking fuckwitts with you and then maybe I can take my kids to the bogs without them getting a lungful.

Great summarisation fellah.

It's irrelevant whether this guy was ejected from the stadium or not. There are rules that any person has to abide by in any stadium where a football match is taking place. There are stewards that enforce these rules and if you fall foul of those rules then you have to accept the consequences. It doesn't matter whether anybody whinges their bollocks off on this forum about stadium rules and regs, you ain't got a leg to stand on!!

I'm completely fed up with having to take my two young sons into the bogs to find them full of smoke and stinking.

Especially last season when my youngest couldn't reach the urinals so I had to wait for a cubicle.

The sheer amount of blues who reckon that they needed a dump and suspiciously seemed to be secreting smoke out of their asses was incredible.

The problem is that because the club hasn't clamped down on it, it is getting worse so I am all for them getting more strict.

One word sums them up!

Selfish!

baldybouncer said:
Mugatu said:
I smoke but I don't smoke in the stadium, it's 2 hours without a fag. Not fucking hard.

Good riddance you old tosser. Take your toilet smoking fuckwitts with you and then maybe I can take my kids to the bogs without them getting a lungful.

Great summarisation fellah.

It's irrelevant whether this guy was ejected from the stadium or not. There are rules that any person has to abide by in any stadium where a football match is taking place. There are stewards that enforce these rules and if you fall foul of those rules then you have to accept the consequences. It doesn't matter whether anybody whinges their bollocks off on this forum about stadium rules and regs, you ain't got a leg to stand on!!

I agree but the bloke wasn't smoking was he?

Prodigal Son said:
blueinsa said:
I don't smoke, in fact I cant fucking stand the things but I respect an adults right to purchase and use a legal product without throwing my arms up in the air in outrage every 2 mins...
we have bigger issues as in no fucking chips! ;-)

He has a right to purchase and use a legal product sure. Just not in the stadium.

Not fucking too complex.

Was this guy smoking or just guilty of "dogging out" and being a "smart arse"? Both breaches of brand new ground regulations that seem to have been written in the last hour?

You're sat in your seat and a few lads start with a racist chant and next thing you know, you are being ejected and banned....is that ok because you're guilty by association as one poster has ridiculously put above?

Swearing is a public order offence yet many thousands do it week in, week out up and down the country at games....should they all be thrown out and banned?

It is illegal after all...

Yes im being pedantic but hopefully also making a point that we should all be careful what we wish for when wanting and seeing football fans thrown out and banned.

i'm in contact with the club with regards to the clouds of steaming piss this only happens in winter when its cold, how can i enjoy my cuban cigar with this piss smell, its wrong rude and must be stopped

it could have been worse

he could have had to us the east stand L1 bogs where we sit

someone presumably dying had dumped in the bog I visited and half filled it with putrid black stinking shit and the bog was blocked and would not flush

the smell of smoke might have been quite helpful at this point tbh

Balti said:
it could have been worse

he could have had to us the east stand L1 bogs where we sit

someone presumably dying had dumped in the bog I visited and half filled it with putrid black stinking shit and the bog was blocked and would not flush

the smell of smoke might have been quite helpful at this point tbh

Has to be a skinful of Guiness pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.