Half & Half Scarves Help

Half n half (half bitter, half mild) was popular here in the Shire, paricularly in Bank's pubs.
I haven't seen anyone drinking snakebite for donkeys.

In his podcast “That Peter Crouch” they got BrewDog to develop Laout ( half lager half stout) they went for a chocolatey stout with a German pilsner lager which sounds decent but I haven’t tried it yet so unable to recommend

Wow, I’ve lived a very sheltered life. Half a mild or half a bitter when younger. Then a Bacardi and coke after I got married and now white wine spritzer or a Bailey’s or Cointreau. Not that I’ve had an alcoholic drink for 2 years! However today I am in N.Wales for a surprise birthday party for my soon to be 60 yr old son, so a white wine spritzer may be imbibed!! Might even make it two! ;-) :-)

I achieved a milestone yesterday….I drove from Eccles to Llandudno…. Not driven more than 15 miles from home since the beginning of my illness! Cheers. :-)
That's a small world EB, was in Llandudno myself Friday afternoon for a show at the theatre, stayed over and what a wonderful weekend for weather, cold, crisp and sunny.

That's a small world EB, was in Llandudno myself Friday afternoon for a show at the theatre, stayed over and what a wonderful weekend for weather, cold, crisp and sunny.
Wow, you didn’t happen to stay at the Gwesty Links Hotel did you?

It was a great weekend… just got back now. There was just the one slight problem ;-) I ended up having to have my photo taken with my son (obviously that was fine) and a life size cut out cardboard replica of Jurgen Klopp!!!!!!
This son is a big Liverpool supporter and his step-daughter had ordered this for him for the party!! :-) :-(

A pint of “mixed”. As far as I know, that was a purely northern phenomenon (may even have been purely Manc/Lancashire, for all I know). You never, ever saw it down south.
I used to enjoy a pint of mild. Until I was told it was absolute slops from the bottom of the barrel, or something like that. Then I just had to shut that knowledge out.
Down South used to be mainly light and bitter. Half of bitter and a bottle of light ale.

It was a great weekend… just got back now. There was just the one slight problem ;-) I ended up having to have my photo taken with my son (obviously that was fine) and a life size cut out cardboard replica of Jurgen Klopp!!!!!!
This son is a big Liverpool supporter and his step-daughter had ordered this for him for the party!! :-) :-(
Nope, but we did drive by it on one of the roundabouts on the way in. Sorry to hear about having to pose with Klippety. hahaha

Drank both in my time. Also brown and bitter. Half a bitter and a bottle of brown ale. At Genevieve's where the drink was so cheap we'd drink pints of lager with a Pernod poured in. No idea why. I drank some disgusting shit in my time. Carlsberg special brew was another lol.
I went through a Gold Label phase once....

My father said to me one day....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.