Half time team talk (Leicester)

Of course there was a plan. And for what it's worth, it was a pretty even game. We dominated possession, they played well on the counter.

But it makes our fans feel better to believe they know more than the Manager. Clearly, its just unfortunate luck that this man has managed 4 top clubs. Seeing as he is clueless and they are so clued in.

What a lucky guy. Able to fool managements of top clubs all around the world. From Riverplate to Villarreal to Madrid to Malaga to City. No one figured him out until the astute City fandom sourced him out for the fraud he is.

Just watch the clueless gitt swindle his way into Chelsea's pants next.

We should take down that ' Charming Man' banner and replace it with a 'Cunning Man' banner. Surely, he must be the world's greatest con-man.
Pillock

To be honest after about 15 minutes, we did dominate possession and for periods we were camped in their half, but every time they broke they looked like they could score and for all our possession we didn't really!
Leicester allowed us to get so far and then we just had to pass it from left to right, without being able to do anything really dangerous with it.

So we probably did have a plan, but it wasn't working and Leicesters was, and considering we were all able to call Leicester plans/tactics, makes it farcical that Pellegrini and his team couldn't.

We can try and dress it up but we were a disgrace and Leicester were excellent in what they do. (But f**k me, didn't we allow them to be).
Every team dominated Leicster possession wise, that's just how they play. We we're shite and should've lost by a couple more so can't believe some are saying the game was even.

I thought he nailed it pretty well to be honest and his assessment of the tactics was good to read.

That doesn't mean to say I'm not worried about these last few months under Pellegrini and there's a reason why he's being replaced in the summer, but the notion that he just sends teams out to do a job without any analysis of the opposition is downright ludicrous.

Personally I thought we were well in the game at half-time but once Mahrez caught us cold with that goal they had a huge foothold in the game so it was always going to be an uphill task from then on and when you're chasing a 2-0 deficit tactics can often go out the window which gives the opposition the opportunity to pick you off. Which Leicester did admirably.

Pellegrini admitted on sky the other week before a game (I can't remember which) that we only work for 10% of the week on the opposition, the other 90% is working on our own style

Absolutely bonkers he said that I couldn't believe it. Proves we go into every game with the same game plan regardless of the opposition

He said it on a video a few years ago. I remember watching it on youtube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.