Happy 50th Gio

Wweeeelllll....we ain't gotta barrel of money,
but we've got Georgi Kinkladze,
so we'll travel along,
singing this song,
side by side.

Best wishes, Kinki!

not just his dribbling, his vision, balance and those passes - as good as KDB and David Silva etc. A true diamond in a bucket of cack

He certainly had as much natural talent as those players. Probably more in fact. But however much he shone at places like Oxford and Bury, he really wasn’t even on the same planet as those two players.

City’s social media team fucking up again and posting a picture of Alvarez for Gio’s birthday wishes.

Still, at least Kinky took it in good humour.

IMG-3799.jpg

Happy Birthday to still one of the best players I have ever witnessed.
He was the sole reason at times that I still kept going to Maine Road, sat in that top tier of the new kippax watching that goal v Southampton .Still have the KotK Gio special !
For those too young to have seen him in the flesh-here he is, apologies if already posted! Very grainy, but its how we lived back then !

My god forgot how good he really was. Would have loved him in this team now.
I think we was too much of an individual. Ajax signed him from us iirc and he couldn’t fit into their system and he didn’t do that well.

One of the best dribblers I’ve ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.