Happy Birthday Yaya

the question is , will we get a fee for him ? or just be happy to remove his massive wages from our books and let him go for no transfer fee.

90% chance of him leaving, huh, bye Yaya, thanks for the memories, shut the friggin door on your way out

BLUE THUNDER said:
the question is , will we get a fee for him ? or just be happy to remove his massive wages from our books and let him go for no transfer fee.

Surely the club won't let him leave for nothing, if he wants to leave make him take the hit not us.

What the hell I don't understand the hate being thrown at Yaya here...

Okay the birthday cake situation was a silly thing that happened and Yaya just doesn't have the legs anymore to keep up the energy required to play box to box in the premier league and that's understandable, his physical prowess is starting fade and that happens in football.

But the way he's being treated on here is disgusting really... without Yaya we don't win the FA Cup in 2011, we don't win the league in 2012 and damn sure don't win it in 2014, where Yaya was arguably our best player last season.

He's been world class over his whole period playing for us and has become one of the best midfielders to ever do it in the Premier League. The guy isn't 22 he's 32, and unfortunately he's the type of player which age can really take its toll on.

I'll never forget what Yaya's brought to our club and he's a legend in my eyes. We've not had the best season fair enough, but we are still within a good shout to come 2nd.

Why be so aggressive and negative? We should be celebrating his tenure at City and thanking him for all the joy he's brought us, he's a City player and has, like I said, been a insanely huge factor in getting us to where we are now. So show some respect to the guy ffs...

O v o x o said:

Okay the birthday cake situation was a silly thing that happened and Yaya just doesn't have the legs anymore to keep up the energy required to play box to box in the premier league and that's understandable, his physical prowess is starting fade and that happens in football.

But the way he's being treated on here is disgusting really... without Yaya we don't win the FA Cup in 2011, we don't win the league in 2012 and damn sure don't win it in 2014, where Yaya was arguably our best player last season.

He's been world class over his whole period playing for us and has become one of the best midfielders to ever do it in the Premier League. The guy isn't 22 he's 32, and unfortunately he's the type of player which age can really take its toll on.

I'll never forget what Yaya's brought to our club and he's a legend in my eyes. We've not had the best season fair enough, but we are still within a good shout to come 2nd.

Why be so aggressive and negative? We should be celebrating his tenure at City and thanking him for all the joy he's brought us, he's a City player and has, like I said, been a insanely huge factor in getting us to where we are now. So show some respect to the guy ffs...
Well said. The thing that annoys me about Yaya is that the story changes every week. Wish he would Just make up his mind and stick to the decision. This stay / go must be unsettling for the other players.

squirtyflower said:
spanishblue said:
squirtyflower said:
Of the ones you have mentioned I would only consider Goater, Silva, Aguero and Kompany
Legend is bandied around far too easily
And Rosler was a mard arse

Owen blue to the core
I don't disagree, but so's my daughter and she's not a City legend either

i dont suppose.... no, scrap that.

O v o x o said:

Respect.. the guy is on 200k a week I understand he made a contribution and was brilliant last year but hello the guy has not turned up this season. I clear £500 and if I performed at work how he did I would get the sack .

O v o x o said:

respect is a two way thing. yaya should remember that.
i think he's a ****. good player, but still a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.