Happy Clapper thread

I'm sorry but I don't share everyone's optimism. We've had injuries but have always been able to put out a strong team. Every side is now going to be bus parking as they know it's the way to get a result. And I genuinely think Pep doesn't know how to solve it. Hope I'm wrong!

I'm sorry but I don't share everyone's optimism. We've had injuries but have always been able to put out a strong team. Every side is now going to be bus parking as they know it's the way to get a result. And I genuinely think Pep doesn't know how to solve it. Hope I'm wrong!
They’ve been parking the bus against us since 2012, we’ve not done too bad. Likewise Pep, whose spent his entire management career playing against defensive teams.

I honestly think the worst thing about this season is how quickly it’s come off the back of the Lyon game. The fans, rightly so, are angry with Pep about that and there’s not been enough time passed for our form to be this average.

There’s a bigger picture though, look at Spurs. 3 pre season games and 3 weeks more rest/preparation than us with very few injuries and two strikers playing brilliantly. Yet they’ve lost to Everton, drew with Newcastle and lost a 3 goal lead to West Ham. Take out the result last week and there’s been very little between us and them yet they’re heralded having had much easier fixtures until now. We’ll be with a couple of points of them by Boxing Day.

Being happy is like having the clap. You've either got it or you haven't, and I've got it.

Well far too early to say obviously but the 86 team had 7 make it to the 1st team and play 1,300 games for the club. Different times of course but that was a hell of a team
Yeah,great talents of their time,but i'll have to disagree and go on record as saying this current crop have far more talent.Like you say though,those lads forged great careers,so the proof will be in the pud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.