Happy English identity day.

all yours too, as you send your token cohort to Westminster to bluster at your leaders to meaningless effect every week.
I don't send anybody anywhere. Meaningless effect has led to 14 years non Tory or their Red Tory pals in Gov and under the heel. Tories haven't had a majority here for over 70 years. So, he's not our PM. He's forced upon us. As have every one since Churchill. Which is quite a lot.

Yes I did as it's a great day. No Jesus shite as he doesn't exist. Whereas Santa can be visited and brings you stuff and you don't even gave to pray. As for Boris, you cunts voted for him. I didn't. He's all yours. Aren't you the lucky ones?
That’s fresh coming from the resident of a country that has Jimmy Krankie at the helm :-)

Still determined to have a go in any way you can? Normal people do not connect The English flag with extremists.
Tell me, do English, Welsh or any other nationality posters go on to Celtic forums on St Andrews Day doing the same silly things as you?
I'm.not having a go. I'm interested to know how ordinary English people feel when Nazis highjack their flag.

Still determined to have a go in any way you can? Normal people do not connect The English flag with extremists.
Tell me, do English, Welsh or any other nationality posters go on to Celtic forums on St Andrews Day doing the same silly things as you?
You weren't born there. Why you on talking about it then?

I don't send anybody anywhere. Meaningless effect has led to 14 years non Tory or their Red Tory pals in Gov and under the heel. Tories haven't had a majority here for over 70 years. So, he's not our PM. He's forced upon us. As have every one since Churchill. Which is quite a lot.
yes, he is. That's the beauty of it.

You weren't born there. Why you on talking about it then?
Born where?

I personally don't have feelings about extremists occasionally draping flags around them any more than l do about football fans all over wearing them. Although l do like the Brazilian girls in green and yellow flags or anything else.

I'm.not having a go. I'm interested to know how ordinary English people feel when Nazis highjack their flag.
Personally I feel I lost the flag, back in late 70s when it was highjacked by the NF, and far right skinheads. Back in the rock against racism days. Maybe it's a certain generation,and those younger and older don't have that association. Obviously not everyone that flys the English flag is a racist, the vast majority aren't. But for me and maybe others of my generation the flag has never been truly reclaimed.

Personally I feel I lost the flag, back in late 70s when it was highjacked by the NF, and far right skinheads. Back in the rock against racism days. Maybe it's a certain generation,and those younger and older don't have that association. Obviously not everyone that flys the English flag is a racist, the vast majority aren't. But for me and maybe others of my generation the flag has never been truly reclaimed.
As I said the overwhelmingly vast majority arent into that pish. There is nothing wrong with the flag but I feel some would he hesitant with it for those reasons which is a shame.

Last edited:
Born where?

I personally don't have feelings about extremists occasionally draping flags around them any more than l do about football fans all over wearing them. Although l do like the Brazilian girls in green and yellow flags or anything else.
England, unless I picked you up wrong. If I did sorry about that. I thought you were from Norther Ireland.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.