Happy English identity day.

Happy St Georgi day
e3hkajhun4951.jpg

a great player but I always felt he was a luxury we couldn't afford at the time

I will let you into a secret, don't tell anybody. I was born in England. My dad was working there and my mum was booked to travel home 10 days before my appearance. Complications meant she couldn't travel, so in my passport is the name of the English city I was born. Because of this I have always liked England as a kid and as I grew older my travels there reinforced this. I love the people and the place. I even want you to do well in Tournaments, but hate the commentators. I also don't overestimate how good they are, as most of my English pals do. So, I looked in here to see how people felt about the St Day. Mind, don't tell anybody.
Only two things worse than a sweaty sock MP, a wank sock and a fake jock. I'd rather be a wank sock, mate ; )

Only two things worse than a sweaty sock MP, a wank sock and a fake jock. I'd rather be a wank sock, mate ; )
Nothing fake about my Scottishness. Just happened to be out of the country at the time the world went up a notch with my arrival. :) still can't believe my birthday isn't a national holiday, or at least a fucking statue. Where's the trust?.

Turns out he usurped St Edmund who is also...... wait for it.....patron saint for pandemics it seems... this stuff writes itself

Well a patron saint of pandemics would have been more pertinent in 1350 than in 2021 considering the population had been decimated by about 50% for 2 years by that point by the Black Death.

Nothing fake about my Scottishness. Just happened to be out of the country at the time the world went up a notch with my arrival. :) still can't believe my birthday isn't a national holiday, or at least a fucking statue. Where's the trust?.
I think you're a fine figure of a man mate. Well i did, before you said you have girly hair n' eat elf food; )

I will let you into a secret, don't tell anybody. I was born in England. My dad was working there and my mum was booked to travel home 10 days before my appearance. Complications meant she couldn't travel, so in my passport is the name of the English city I was born. Because of this I have always liked England as a kid and as I grew older my travels there reinforced this. I love the people and the place. I even want you to do well in Tournaments, but hate the commentators. I also don't overestimate how good they are, as most of my English pals do. So, I looked in here to see how people felt about the St Day. Mind, don't tell anybody.
You are Rod Stewart and I collect my £5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.