Hardcore Posters...

I am extremely worried. Kaka didn't come, not bothered about this. But the other rumours etc. tonight concerning Robinho have me extremely concerned.

Ah well, we can never say it's boring.

felixbg said:
yea it really never is boring ... i really hope we get a world class star in, just for the sake of shutting the miserable moaning un-hardcore fans up

At times it makes you want City to be shite all over again, at least we knew how to laugh at ourselves back then and seemed more of a group, a community!

I'd be happy with De Jong, a centre forward and perhaps a centre half.

I'm not sure I could take another session of the circus of the last few days.

mancmackem said:
felixbg said:
yea it really never is boring ... i really hope we get a world class star in, just for the sake of shutting the miserable moaning un-hardcore fans up

At times it makes you want City to be shite all over again, at least we knew how to laugh at ourselves back then and seemed more of a group, a community!

i know, last 3 games (wigan excluded) west brom, blackburn, forest i'v seen city fans scrappin between eachother ... its shockin

Are you two going to Stoke/Copenhagen away? Seriously considering the second option now, nothing happening with me at the moment. In that trap of work and sleep, weekend football and sleep, feel like a bleedin' robot. Be good to get away with the hardcore and i would get to see Dusseldorf in between too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.