Hardcore Posters...

Hello guys, not been on this thread for a few days.

I hope we get Arshavin now after failing to get Kaka. Id like Villa or Aguero but I can't see either happening.

ASH-MCFC said:
Hello guys, not been on this thread for a few days.

I hope we get Arshavin now after failing to get Kaka. Id like Villa or Aguero but I can't see either happening.

Pull up a pew Ash and grab a JD. I don't really want to talk about players of that calibre at the moment and feel more of a cnut if we do not get anyone. I hope this Kaka story goes away sharpish as it could damage our future pursuits in the window for such players like you mention.

der-bomber said:
That list makes sobering reading ,add Darren Wassell to it as well, or whatever his name was, some Forest reject...
All tonights nonsense will blow over, it always does.

Added to the list mate haha, i don't think it will compete with Ducado's though...

mancmackem said:
Are you two going to Stoke/Copenhagen away? Seriously considering the second option now, nothing happening with me at the moment. In that trap of work and sleep, weekend football and sleep, feel like a bleedin' robot. Be good to get away with the hardcore and i would get to see Dusseldorf in between too.

im doing stoke, not sure about copenhagen ... looks unlikely and complicated (i'd prefer to play in this bluemoon football and go to anfield) also tryna save up for next round tbh, plus none of my lot can afford to go really

felixbg said:
im doing stoke, not sure about copenhagen ... looks unlikely and complicated (i'd prefer to play in this bluemoon football and go to anfield) also tryna save up for next round tbh, plus none of my lot can afford to go really

I might try to get down to watch that football match, heard it was a good laugh last time with Anton up front haha ;-) Will see if De Niro can give me a lift from Dentonia as i cannot drive.

der-bomber said:
...Craig Russell was same vintage as well ,and some similarly useless twat we got from Southampton, whose name escapes me.....got it, Scott fooking Hiley....

Who was that striker we got on a free/loan who used to play for the Saints too, nordic in variety?

mancmackem said:
der-bomber said:
...Craig Russell was same vintage as well ,and some similarly useless twat we got from Southampton, whose name escapes me.....got it, Scott fooking Hiley....

Who was that striker we got on a free/loan who used to play for the Saints too, nordic in variety?

Egil Ostenstad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.