Hardcore Posters...

mancmackem said:
der-bomber said:
...Craig Russell was same vintage as well ,and some similarly useless twat we got from Southampton, whose name escapes me.....got it, Scott fooking Hiley....

Who was that striker we got on a free/loan who used to play for the Saints too, nordic in variety?

egil ostenstad or something

mancmackem said:
felixbg said:
im doing stoke, not sure about copenhagen ... looks unlikely and complicated (i'd prefer to play in this bluemoon football and go to anfield) also tryna save up for next round tbh, plus none of my lot can afford to go really

I might try to get down to watch that football match, heard it was a good laugh last time with Anton up front haha ;-) Will see if De Niro can give me a lift from Dentonia as i cannot drive.

you know bill then ... hes brilliant isn't he :-), been to the games a few times with him this season including our disasterous trip to pompey hahaha

felixbg said:
you know bill then ... hes brilliant isn't he :-), been to the games a few times with him this season including our disasterous trip to pompey hahaha

Haha i've seen him knocking about, at Sunderland and in the club shop once. Someone mentioned he had a carpet shop in Dentonia on here so i will see if he will let me jump in and sort him out with a pint later. Anything to escape the clutches of Audi/Denton haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.