Hargreaves, Assulin released

The Pink Panther said:
It's a cruel sport at times, but if they're good enough they'll all find other clubs to ply their trade at
Hargreaves will end up at a Championship club like Bolton and I imagine Assulin will go to Israel
Must say I'm really disappointed it didn't work out for Assulin. I think we all had great hopes, but isn't it amazing how fantastic YouTube can make a player can look

-- May 22nd, '12, 15:07 --

GeorgeP823 said:
Surprised (but happy city are continuing to help with his injury problems) that Michael Johnson hasn't been let go

We need someone to fag the ball from behind the goals in training

Can see Hargreaves going to one of the newly promoted sides - team like Southampton could probably do with a player with his experience even if they probably wouldn't get that many games out of him. Not so much West Ham as they have only just gone down but it's been a while since Southampton were in the top flight.

sambrookonthewing said:
When Assulin tweeted his disappointment about not being picked earlier in the season and said he may have to look elsewhere, that raised a question about attitude.

You can see it on the pitch too, he loses the ball and he just stops petulantly. Mentally weak and unless you're Balotelli (who has the talent to make the club look the other way a bit) you can't get away with that at City. And at 21 he's not a young prospect anymore, you expect progress which he hasn't showed. At least someone like Weiss has improved even if he won't make it here either.

when is it time to say goodbye to michael johnson do people think?

ban-mcfc said:
when is it time to say goodbye to michael johnson do people think?

Next summer when his contract finally expires I'd say. We could pay him off but maybe someone at the club has the faintest hope he can sort himself out again. I remember Kidd saying a fully fit Johnson would save City £20million but it hasn't happened...

Wonder if anyone will take him on loan this season? Leeds?

The Pink Panther said:
It's a cruel sport at times, but if they're good enough they'll all find other clubs to ply their trade at
Hargreaves will end up at a Championship club like Bolton and I imagine Assulin will go to Israel
Must say I'm really disappointed it didn't work out for Assulin. I think we all had great hopes, but isn't it amazing how fantastic YouTube can make a player can look

GeorgeP823 said:
Surprised (but happy city are continuing to help with his injury problems) that Michael Johnson hasn't been let go

Shudders at thought of Samaras on YouTube!

Please anybody find the link of when assulin tweeted a pic of himself sayin I love city and all the soppy romantics fell for it. I didn't. Good luck to him but never good enough for us or even our reserves. No opinion on Hargreaves? How can we have one?.

Tbilisi said:
The Pink Panther said:

GeorgeP823 said:

Shudders at thought of Samaras on YouTube!
that diamond s still uncut...even in the SPL!

I think Hargreaves if he is fit would be a cracking signing for teams down the bottom of the table. Get him fully fit and playing regular football he would add a lot to teams in the lower half of the table. I can see a few clubs looking at him or him going back to Germany to play again.

As for the rest not good enough for the squad and should find a club somewhere. I thought the likes of Rocky and Bridges contracts were up as well. Fucking need to get rid of those 2 and Adebayor sooner rather than later. Hopefully Rocky done enough to get a team to sign him from Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.