Harrow town centre for wembley

stopped at harrow premier inn for fulham away november-absolute piece of piss to get to wembley from there-good high street,was a wine bar called peaches over the road from the premier inn-white stilletto land at is best!!!

Lived there years as went to Uni there if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. Student town so lots of fun.

m27 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Oxford Cambridge Boat Race, 1988. Me, Giles and the Lower Sixth Lads plotted up in wine bar off Putney Bridge, 40 handed. No Prefects anywhere. Your lot phone, claiming to be ballooning down the toe path. It's your fucking manor yet you're hiding behind teachers giving it large.

HSC make their move, call it on, front up to you all with a rousing chorus of "Oh Sacred School". Your supposed fucking famous Eton "Elite" melted like brie at a picnic.

Less said about Henley Regatta the better from your point of view, too

They weren't our firm and you know it. We were down the road being occupied by Kings College Oxford and wrapped up by Prefects.

Same old Harrow, always bullying shirters.

Typical....another Eton mess!!!

I used to run a pub in Sudbury called the swan just down the Road from harrow and is a really good option for wembly if its still around!......I ran it when Everton played the rags in 95 I think it was and I had it filled with Everton fans no reds were allowed in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.